LSP 3D Art Sir Yalazer armor and arms

Users who are viewing this thread

before everythin i just want to point out that SIr Yalazer is my alias. anyway...
Friends! this is my first OSP and i really like to get some feedback.
anyway here is the screenshot! :
ap_copy_by_yalazer-d913rhn.jpg
wp_copy_by_yalazer-d913s15.jpg

Moderation: Please gain the permission of everyone involved for commercial purposes. Everything else can be considered OSP.

SOME INFO & FACT
-All of the items in this pack are exist in real life EXCEPT the persantria vest
-there are elven-swrd and it texture in the .brf , its my first item that get in the warband , it come as a bonus
-Badik might be short. but its light and very sharp.
-So does Jenawi Sword
-The local said if you're lucky enough , you'll get supranatural power wich make your body invincible when you use bujang ganong mask
-bujang ganong mask is the mask of a monster (barongan) conqueror. this mask actually has it own body armor , but im not include it cause its containt
skin showing , wich is not gonna working well when it get paired with skin variety in warband. (if you curious , just search on google (ganongan)
THE DOWNLOAD : http://sta.sh/01hylotpcydi
THE CREDIT : Elven sword model : Revan Dark
Elven sword texture : ThugLife
Base of Pantria vest (padded_lamellar_b) : Taleworld Staff
The Rest of models and texture : Sir Yalazer
Texture reference : Google
that is all. have a good day.

Just a quick suggestion, I'd reccomend making the textures from scratch rather than using real life images as they tend to look a bit awkward in game (if that's what you've done) Texturing is not as difficult as it seems and if you have Photoshop or another editing tool you can easily cut and paste bits and pieces from native textures and other OSP's to make your models look nicer!

im tried to create from 0% first. but then it looked way worse than this , so i tried again but it is kinda failed , deleted the file, some regret , try to create new texture again, too lazy , short-way picked. but i'll for sure create it form 0 next time.

thanks for the suggestion mate! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom