Bendetto Points (BP) #1 List EU

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this is for all time. Pretty easy to answer. Tournaments these infantry pairs have won together...

Arni & Rempica: 0
Brian & Thorr: 0
M & Cleric:
yzz0CqH.png
ENL3C
yzz0CqH.png
WNL1
yzz0CqH.png
WNL2
yzz0CqH.png
WNL4
yzz0CqH.png
ECS1
OkuOY2a.png
WNL3
OkuOY2a.png
ECS2

Additional: 3v3 Sons of Baggo vs LetArniPlay. :smile:

Tournament results aren't relevant, if I wanted to win a popularity contest I'd spend hundreds of narcissistic hours crafting ego-affirming videos...

Scar said:
I assume this is for all time. Pretty easy to answer. Tournaments these infantry pairs have won together...

Arni & Rempica: 0
Brian & Thorr: 0
M & Cleric:
yzz0CqH.png
ENL3C
yzz0CqH.png
WNL1
yzz0CqH.png
WNL2
yzz0CqH.png
WNL4
yzz0CqH.png
ECS1
OkuOY2a.png
WNL3
OkuOY2a.png
ECS2

Additional: 3v3 Sons of Baggo vs LetArniPlay. :smile:

Hmm, I do understand where you're coming from, although, since both M and Cleric's individual skill is very high, they also work well as a duo, although they don't become 'better'. Brian and Thorr are also good individuals but as a duo they stand out and can pretty much 2v2 anyone and win, whilst if they both 1v1ed they'd lose. Arni and Rempica is the same as Cleric and M. Extremely high individual skill so they're good in a duo. In terms of team-play. Brian and thorr stand out more than anyone else. Sure M&Cleric have won all of these WNLs etc but that's AE with a extremely high individual skill and obviously the other 6 players support. Brian and Thorr aren't in Super top clans such as AE/KURWA and if they were they'd probably play so much better than any other duo. Scar, don't start placing trophies on the table, it doesn't really work like that. AE have won them matches, not just M&Cleric as a duo who 'carried' the team, because they didn't. Overall Brian and Thorr as a duo stands out.

I might aswell add like Blacktide and Pendragon to the 2v2 if you're basing it off trophies.

[M] said:
Tournament results aren't relevant, if I wanted to win a popularity contest I'd spend hundreds of narcissistic hours crafting ego-affirming videos...

EDIT: I'm basing it off improvements. Arni and Rempica, M and Cleric all have extremely high individual skill meaning they can get any partner and 'play well' whilst Brian and Thorr have played as a duo for too long... and as a duo they're unstoppable and they're BETTER as a duo then as a single. Brian can't just pick up any player and do extremely well. same goes for Thorr.

I call my left fist thunder and my right fist lightning. It's the best duo in warband. I would chamber fist your attacks and punch your arrows back at you but I'm a nice guy so I let people win and think they have skills.
Also Brian and thorr are french you can't seriously be calling some cheese eating surrender baguettes the best Fietta? 

_Osiris_ said:
I call my left fist thunder and my right fist lightning. It's the best duo in warband. I would chamber fist your attacks and punch your arrows back at you but I'm a nice guy so I let people win and think they have skills.
Also Brian and thorr are french you can't seriously be calling some cheese eating surrender baguettes the best Fietta?

Well, I normally eat cheese baguettes in the morning, so there's a slight bias 'ere. Aslong as these frenchies aren't Maximou and Shush it'll be fine. Joking..

Has brian and thorr ever played in a match vs any relevant team? I'm asking genuinely. Either way I don't see how playing mercenaries for 4 years as infantry buddies and then playing in native for a tier 2 or even tier 3 team makes you compete with M, Cleric or Arni.

Shemaforash said:
Has brian and thorr ever played in a match vs any relevant team? I'm asking genuinely. Either way I don't see how playing mercenaries for 4 years as infantry buddies and then playing in native for a tier 2 or even tier 3 team makes you compete with M, Cleric or Arni.

'I'm basing it off improvements. Arni and Rempica, M and Cleric all have extremely high individual skill meaning they can get any partner and 'play well' whilst Brian and Thorr have played as a duo for too long... and as a duo they're unstoppable and they're BETTER as a duo then as a single. Brian can't just pick up any player and do extremely well. same goes for Thorr.'

EDIT: If lets say, Cleric and Slade, they'd probably perform the same. Also, saying 'Have they played anyone relevant' is extremely stupid question to ask. You're basically saying that only few clans are relevant which isn't true. In every match that Brian and Thorr has played they've always come out as top. It's irrelevant which clans they've been against. If Cleric and M was this 'amazing duo' then they should have beat KURWA in WNL3.

trot888 said:
Hmm, I do understand where you're coming from, although, since both M and Cleric's individual skill is very high, they also work well as a duo, although they don't become 'better'. Brian and Thorr are also good individuals but as a duo they stand out and can pretty much 2v2 anyone and win, whilst if they both 1v1ed they'd lose. Arni and Rempica is the same as Cleric and M. Extremely high individual skill so they're good in a duo. In terms of team-play. Brian and thorr stand out more than anyone else. Sure M&Cleric have won all of these WNLs etc but that's AE with a extremely high individual skill and obviously the other 6 players support. Brian and Thorr aren't in Super top clans such as AE/KURWA and if they were they'd probably play so much better than any other duo. Scar, don't start placing trophies on the table, it doesn't really work like that. AE have won them matches, not just M&Cleric as a duo who 'carried' the team, because they didn't. Overall Brian and Thorr as a duo stands out.
So there are a couple of points that really annoy me when you discuss players here in the community. Before I start going into detail, I want to make it clear that I consider everyone single one of these six players to be an absolut top tier player. No doubt.

But, for me personally, calling someone the best is something you should do when he has won something. It doesn't make any sense to me to sit there and claim you are the best when you haven't proven it. So when you are making these "All Time Best Players" lists, be fair and take every detail into account, and not just the ones you like to think about.

You bring the argument that Brian & Thorr stand out much more than M & Cleric. Of course they do, simply because they play with players that are generally much less skilled than them. M and Cleric play with guys like Peter and LeRoux, so obviously they will have a much harder time to really stand out. I could play on Aquila and I would stand out a lot more than I am in AE at the moment (if I ever stood out lol).

Next question, how do you come to the conclusion that they would play much better than any other duo if they were on AE or KURWA? You are just assuming that out of nowhere, without any obvious reasoning behind it.

Napoleon also made the point that these wins are in 8v8. Yes they are, but if you don't want to count them, what else is evidance then? The 3v3 thing would probably be the closest thing. LAP beat Brian, Thorr and Tobi, and then got beaten by Sons of Baggo. I suppose that is not valid either, so what else do you want to take as evidance?

Last but not least, I don't understand why you quote M. He is bascially saying that it is a pure popularity contest, and that players get their friends and fanboys to vote. I don't think that supports your points.

EDIT: Basing these ratings on improvements is just stupid, sorry. In what world do you define someone as the best player just upon his improvements? What, you just look at what everyone single of these players have accomplished and that's it. Otherwise you might aswell say DIJN is the best infantry, because is he improving faster than anyone else. lol idk.

trot888 said:
EDIT: If lets say, Cleric and Slade, they'd probably perform the same. Also, saying 'Have they played anyone relevant' is extremely stupid question to ask. You're basically saying that only few clans are relevant which isn't true. In every match that Brian and Thorr has played they've always come out as top. It's irrelevant which clans they've been against. If Cleric and M was this 'amazing duo' then they should have beat KURWA in WNL3.
lol that's so rich to say. Where do you draw all these conclusions from? Of course stomping some bad team won't make you the best inf duo. If Bloody Death and me went to play together in the DNL and beat some infantry duo from whatever team we wouldn't count as the best inf duo, and rightfully not so, because we aren't.

And saying if M and Cleric were the best they would have won WNL3 is just laughable, sorry mate. You can turn that around so easily - If Arni and Rempica were the best they would have beaten AE a second time on Mountain Fortress, and they would have beaten Sons of Baggo in the 3v3 tournament. If Brain and Thorr were the best they would have beaten both LAP and SOB in the 3v3 tournament, and came much higher in the last ECS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom