[UNAC S5] Week four results, discussions and predictions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danate said:
Nord Champion said:
Arys said:
Reign eSports vs. Free Banners scheduled for Saturday at 8:30PM (EST).

I'm going to try to stream this if possible.

Tito can for sure stream with me commentating if you can't friendo

That might have to happen since I can't stream because I'm still working on fixing up my splash screen and I don't want it to look unfinished. If I start to rush it, it won't look good at all.

I'm really sorry to everyone, but I'm working really hard to improve my stream and it takes a long time to produce my splash screens, this one in particular is taking me about 4+ hours a day and I've been working on it for 3 days now. However, the next stream I do will have the finished splash screen.

Edit: You can use DoF's TS if you're having trouble with people interrupting streams.

Arys said:
Screens coming soon!
The exclamation mark or exclamation point is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume (shouting), and often marks the end of a sentence.

:!:

Snoop said:
Arys said:
Screens coming soon!
The exclamation mark or exclamation point is a punctuation mark usually used after an interjection or exclamation to indicate strong feelings or high volume (shouting), and often marks the end of a sentence.

I find arys' overuse of exclamation marks upsetting too, hopefully he will be wiser in the future with his use of punctuation marks.

fengay said:
Snoop said:
Arys said:
Screens coming soon!

I find arys' overuse of exclamation marks upsetting too, hopefully he will be wiser in the future with his use of punctuation marks.

Yes. Please reserve exclamation marks for the Banter thread. Thanks.

On another note, screens from reigN vs Facebook are here.

Well, here is Reveren Screens for blacktide vs DoF

zYZdQ0l.jpg

mZTU00u.jpg

And the Rest since people are lazy.

DeathAngel 2-3 Score 1st Set (Went Spec)

QfdewQl.png

fQpo4AQ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom