Please reduce or remove fire damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mark

Recruit
Ships do not burn in seconds and I don't want my ship or the ship I am fighting to burn either. Could you  please just tell us how to remove it from Caribbean as some players like it "I guess they like to quit and save a lot" but most hate it. I paid for the game and would like to enjoy and play it the way I want to. 2 things I really hate about this game is fire damage and taxes.

Thanks.

While I´m not against the frequency on which it happens I totally agree that the speed at which the ship burns need to be nerfed. Yesterday I´ve lost a Manilla Galleon to a fire in less than 10 seconds, and the hull was almost in perfect condition.

yeah my 4th rate just burned down luckily it didn't sink cost 45 thousand to repair I mean common devs!

John C said:
On the other hand however, it's a great way to turn the tables, when your pinnace sets their 1st rate ablaze.

Haha, I was about to post exactly the same thing, it does work both ways but it's still effectively an instakill, I lost my Flagship Galleon to a sloop with 8 smugglers, perhaps it should be made toggleable or it changes as the difficulty rating increases.

Back
Top Bottom