(Spoiler) After swearing oath of homage to Jarl Halfdan Ragnarsson

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi guys!

With a heavy heart I left the services of Northvegr to give my oath to Jarl Halfdan Ragnarsson (because the mainquest forces you to -.-).
But after doing that... well... no new quest... I still have to old "Give the letter to Bjorn" Quest active. Is it a bug maybe? I mean... I already have given him the letter, that's when he told me to swear the oath to Jarl Halfdan.

If it doesn't continue after this, I have switched lords for no reason and could've kept my village in Northvegr. This makes me sad...

So my question is: Is it a bug? Or will I just have to wait some in-game time for a new quest to start?
Or is it even possible to continue in the mainquest WITHOUT swearing an oath of homage to Jarl Halfdan? (I have a backup of the savegame before asking for release from Northvegr.

Thanks for any help!

Hakon

Yes. I downloaded every update. Well I found out now. I mistook the persons I needed to talk to. When talking to Rathbart the quest continued. I just find it veryunpleasant having to break my oath... I love Northvegr...

But thanks for your quick and helpful reply.

kind of spoiler alert
Hakon Thangbrandsson said:
Hi guys!

With a heavy heart I left the services of Northvegr to give my oath to Jarl Halfdan Ragnarsson (because the mainquest forces you to -.-).
know that feeling man, had an even worse experience, i was the only one ever doing anything during the wars norway fought, still harald didn't like me, so i tried hard and at some point norway declared war on alban and then i noticed a castle holding jarl rathbarth ragnarson imprisoned so i besieged it and harald gave it to someone else so i kept on conquering castles in alban but never got awarded one and then i conquered dun taruo and harry kept it for himself and now later i'm at war with my former friends

Back
Top Bottom