[UNAC S4] wK vs. TMW HYPE! FINALS!

Users who are viewing this thread

DG5_K1_Aw.png

UNACfinals.png

"Phreaky is a company who excel at giving gamers exactly what they want. We are a professional, flexible and agile company who can work with gamers, guilds, clans and eSports teams to ensure they look unbeatable in the gear they wear.  We don't stockpile piles of screen printed T-Shirts, we create each design when it is ordered so that we can put character names, faces or anything else you want customised on the shirt to make it unique to you."​

Let's end this season how it started off and stir up as much hype as possible. Congrats to wK and TMW for making it to the United North American Championship finals, the winner of this match-up will win not only cash but also free servers and 16 t-shirts for their team! This is also the last time we'll be seeing these two teams face off in Warband!

Match Details:

January, 16th at 9:30PM (EST) is the date and time for the match.

The maps played will be Nord Town and Frosty Battle!

DFvnN.png

Silently and patiently, The Midnight Watchmen stand on their pier waiting with their weapons drawn. They stare into the western sea waiting for their King to return from his journey. Suddenly, their gates open!

"The King is here, the king is here!" shouts Rurin, as King BlackTide jumps off  his royal Unicorn.

"Where is he! WHERE!" he cries. A confused and flustered Clockwise asks, "whom do you speak of m'lord?"

He begins to whisper "Lagst..." as a flaming arrow pierces the darkness and kills King BlackTide's famed Unicorn.

A moment later, Mr. X draws his trumpet alerting the other Watchmen of the massive cavalry force forming outside their gates.

Knight Calamity yells from his steed with his noble and smug companion VinnyPooh by his side "Tonight, these walls will fall!"

Who and what will prevail? DOTA or SMITE? TMW or wK? EAST or WEST? Find out this friday!

geij.png

PREDICTIONS

Surkan said:
tmw will win

The_Troubadour said:
dota > smite so wk 17-0

DANK MEMES

Arys said:
these are comink soon dunt wry

Super hardcore RP for super hardcore people who like super hardcore RP.

Coming in from the cold of the Nordic mountains I entered the great nord hall that was high in the city. When I shut the door behind me I looked around and noticed many old statues throughout the hall and many ancient weapons hanging on the walls. There in the middle of the room was a large fire with many people around it and a singular old man telling stories to them. I, with nothing better to do and needing the warmth decided to walk over and listen to what was being said. It seems I was just in time to hear one of the great stories of the past or so I was told by the old man as he invited me to sit with them and hear the tale...

Many years ago there was a great dispute over the coveted UNAC (Ultimate Nordic Awesome Crown) it was said to have magical powers and it was supposed to give the wearer the power to summon flying tacos and to do his or her bidding. As you can imagine many kingdoms and empires wished to possess such power and after all others had fought and died... only two remained, TMW and wK...

The Western Knights made their camp in the hills... Calamity looked down from the hill and into their camp as he thought about the coming battle he saw the warrior known as Oodle (sometimes Noodle) sharpening his blade and repairing his shield from their most recent encounter with a band of quite honourable mercenaries. Oodle did this for awhile and he noticed the fire grew cold and so threw another log into the flame... Meanwhile in the tents nearby you could clearly hear the giggling of PPK and Vinnypooh as they drew pictures of the Almighty Loaf and glued them to the back of Wilysly's pants while he napped. In the next tent Beer was drinking lots of beer with Oenomaus, Varill and Leth and they knew they probably wouldnt make the next battle. Cradoc and Boogy went down to the nearby Streams to wash the blood from their armor and to let their horses drink as they observed the fish... Back at camp Gelden, Robert and Juvenile were getting super fat while eating tacos freshly prepared by Chef Lagstro and they all laughed at how bad Achilles shots were. As Achilles heard their laughter he turned swiftly around and shot a single arrow right at Gelden, it peirced his taco right in the meaty part and all was silent... a moment later they all bursted out laughing when they saw Wilysly's Almighty Loaf backside in the distance as he peed near a tree... back on the hill Calamity smiled at this, but he knew that their greatest opponent lie waiting in the woods and his smile turned to stone...

The Midnight Watchmen made camp in the woods... Unicorn was sharpening his horn while perched high in the tree tops. He looked down into the TMW camp and saw Sotamursu laughing at pretty much the entire team, telling them how noobie they were and how they really should stop playing "ghey smyte"... Meanwhile Blacktide was feeding his armored horse Mr. Rogers some bones from their lastest opponents, some of these bones looked like PolarBear bones. While sitting on his giant pet turtle Suriell seemed to be imagining playing Minecraft in his nice warm home back on the islands of Hawaii. Near the fire Clockwise was being just all around a wise guy towards Mr. X as he played some piano tunes for Kherven as he lay sleeping in Madoc's lap. Can was near the river wondering "why the heck am I here?". Rayden and Sikici were just of outside camp making love on top of Warpath (don't ask)... Back in the treetops Unicorn was slightly disturbed by this and blocked the scene with his hoof, as he looked back up into the hills he knew that their greatest opponent waited there and he continued to sharpen his horn for battle...

And thus a mist rolled into the hills and down into the woods as the sun was high in the sky... both clans knew death or glory awaited them... and they were ready for both.

Lol

John7 said:
Super hardcore RP for super hardcore people who like super hardcore RP.

Coming in from the cold of the Nordic mountains I entered the great nord hall that was high in the city. When I shut the door behind me I looked around and noticed many old statues throughout the hall and many ancient weapons hanging on the walls. There in the middle of the room was a large fire with many people around it and a singular old man telling stories to them. I, with nothing better to do and needing the warmth decided to walk over and listen to what was being said. It seems I was just in time to hear one of the great stories of the past or so I was told by the old man as he invited me to sit with them and hear the tale...

Many years ago there was a great dispute over the coveted UNAC (Ultimate Nordic Awesome Crown) it was said to have magical powers and it was supposed to give the wearer the power to summon flying tacos and to do his or her bidding. As you can imagine many kingdoms and empires wished to possess such power and after all others had fought and died... only two remained, TMW and wK...

The Western Knights made their camp in the hills... Calamity looked down from the hill and into their camp as he thought about the coming battle he saw the warrior known as Oodle (sometimes Noodle) sharpening his blade and repairing his shield from their most recent encounter with a band of quite honourable mercenaries. Oodle did this for awhile and he noticed the fire grew cold and so threw another log into the flame... Meanwhile in the tents nearby you could clearly hear the giggling of PPK and Vinnypooh as they drew pictures of the Almighty Loaf and glued them to the back of Wilysly's pants while he napped. In the next tent Beer was drinking lots of beer with Oenomaus, Varill and Leth and they knew they probably wouldnt make the next battle. Cradoc and Boogy went down to the nearby Streams to wash the blood from their armor and to let their horses drink as they observed the fish... Back at camp Gelden, Robert and Juvenile were getting super fat while eating tacos freshly prepared by Chef Lagstro and they all laughed at how bad Achilles shots were. As Achilles heard their laughter he turned swiftly around and shot a single arrow right at Gelden, it peirced his taco right in the meaty part and all was silent... a moment later they all bursted out laughing when they saw Wilysly's Almighty Loaf backside in the distance as he peed near a tree... back on the hill Calamity smiled at this, but he knew that their greatest opponent lie waiting in the woods and his smile turned to stone...

The Midnight Watchmen made camp in the woods... Unicorn was sharpening his horn while perched high in the tree tops. He looked down into the TMW camp and saw Sotamursu laughing at pretty much the entire team, telling them how noobie they were and how they really should stop playing "ghey smyte"... Meanwhile Blacktide was feeding his armored horse Mr. Rogers some bones from their lastest opponents, some of these bones looked like PolarBear bones. While sitting on his giant pet turtle Suriell seemed to be imagining playing Minecraft in his nice warm home back on the islands of Hawaii. Near the fire Clockwise was being just all around a wise guy towards Mr. X as he played some piano tunes for Kherven as he lay sleeping in Madoc's lap. Can was near the river wondering "why the heck am I here?". Rayden and Sikici were just of outside camp making love on top of Warpath (don't ask)... Back in the treetops Unicorn was slightly disturbed by this and blocked the scene with his hoof, as he looked back up into the hills he knew that their greatest opponent waited there and he continued to sharpen his horn for battle...

And thus a mist rolled into the hills and down into the woods as the sun was high in the sky... both clans knew death or glory awaited them... and they were ready for both.

Lol

Goddamnit+it+got+me+best+laugh+i+ve+had+in+a+_01fbc244d0ca06545a3237637f69eaf4.jpg

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

1192835-hype__.jpg

SGv1bTD.jpg

RcaiTuh.gif

I think the score will be representative of how many shirts each team will be getting when the match is over.

That's 16 shirts for wK, and 0 for TMW  :wink:

valent69 said:
I think the score will be representative of how many shirts each team will be getting when the match is over.

That's 16 shirts for wK, and 0 for TMW  :wink:

idk man, check out this picture from the latest "TMW warband training session"

EKJ1nPx.png

I think its pretty clear we're doing everything we can to win this one, so you guys are just SOL.

Back
Top Bottom