[UNAC S4] Week three results, discussions and predictions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUilzhY.png

unacweek3.png

Please post your match results for week three in this thread along with screenshots(4) that you'll take at the end of each set. The Steam default key for screenshots is F12. Afterwards, you can easily upload them to Steam and link them in this thread.

Matches:
The Veterans League vs. Woah those terrifying men!
Truly Sad Coalition vs. Wappaw
From the Ashes vs. Defenders of Faith
Kingdom of Avalon vs. Turtle Knights
The Midnight Watchmen vs. Praetorians of Neopolis

Fixtures:
Fort of Honour
Field by the River
ijWk1uz.png
Field_by_the_River.jpg

For the captains: If you feel like you're too busy during the scrim to always remember screenshots, we recommend delegating screenshot duty to one of your reliable players.

Good luck and have fun! If you have concerns, questions, or struggles scheduling feel free to contact any of the administrative team.

Oi! Get to scheduling you nubs! If their is a match scheduled please post it here as we could have a ref be there or even a stream.

Can we make sure to do away with By's next tournament? They are way too OP.

But seriously they ruin the pace of the tournament, and we have 2 during the tourney's course?

Predictions-
TSC12-10 Wappaw
DoF10-8 FtA
My DoF-FtA prediction probably sticks out since most people expect FtA to win. I think if DoF can get all their cav there, they will secure the victory. Their cohesion is crazy.
Also, gg's to tK.

Gelden said:
Can we make sure to do away with By's next tournament? They are way too OP.

But seriously they ruin the pace of the tournament, and we have 2 during the tourney's course?

I agree with you, but there's isn't much to be done. The only way to avoid byes in a  two-division tourney with a round robin format is to have divisions of 4, 6, or 8 teams. If you have an odd number of teams in a division, a bye is inevitable. Also, if we hadn't put a placeholder team in the smaller division, their round robin would have been over two weeks earlier than the larger division's, leaving a two-week forced bye for every team in that division while they wait for the other division to finish their round robin.

^ Defo worth considering, although byes are still gonna happen regardless of the system if there are an odd number of teams playing.

Anyway, let's not hijack this thread. Can always start a new one to further the discussion.

Green Knight said:
^ Defo worth considering, although byes are still gonna happen regardless of the system if there are an odd number of teams playing.

Anyway, let's not hijack this thread. Can always start a new one to further the discussion.

Yeah I looked for a discussion/suggestion thread but it's non existent.  I'm sure this topic'll get some beefy discussion for the next tourny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom