Why should I download this mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

If the creator of this mod can't make a tidy forum and won't use sticky threads and lacks organization, requiring the user to search for wanted threads (i.e screenshots/media thread), then why should I bother wasting time to download and install a mod that might be just as crappy as this forum?  Just something to think about.

The modder almost lost his life and has been away recovering, that is why the forum may be disorganized.  Perhaps you should try asking your question respectfully when you are clearly uninformed. That being said, his mod is in Beta and is a work in progress but it is still a lot of fun and is worth checking out. The link can be found here - http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwithfireandsword/mods/3403/? 

JaredThinks said:
If the creator of this mod can't make a tidy forum and won't use sticky threads and lacks organization, requiring the user to search for wanted threads (i.e screenshots/media thread), then why should I bother wasting time to download and install a mod that might be just as crappy as this forum?  Just something to think about.
1. You can't judge a mod without playing it. It is free so there's no reason not to try it.
2. You can't judge a mod by it's forum board. Threads like this derail it quite quickly.
3. Searching for wanted threads is a matter of seconds. It's no big deal.
4. The creator of this mod (also the moderator of these mod boards) is suffering from severe heart problems, besides having to deal with loads of **** in real life (he is working his ass off to provide for his family and still devotes time to his modding projects), and has been in great danger of losing his life... and still he continues modding! Some respect would be fitting.

Anyway, I can tell you that the mod is great.

Thx Joe and Ptrells!  :wink:

Ehmm...Jared, really...besides my personal problems and maybe the still wip look of this Thread..what is wrong with the first Index Topic that I temporarly made here
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,221790.0.html

It links U to the main Topics, including Vids and Pics  :neutral:

Gab

JaredThinks said:

"When i am a ****, why should i be allowed on the internet?"

That is the question you have to ask yourself.

Everything you need is in the first locked topic .
I'm pretty sure you didn't even look at that when you posted this.
Anyway why do i bother typing and commenting on your post. I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are.

I wonder this too, this topic was dead and buried till you resurrected it again..

Was it dead ? yes , was it buried ? not really , it was the 4th/5th topic below the locked thread , so , kind of hard to not see it. I just felt like commenting.

Back
Top Bottom