Finding a Mount and Blade/Warband download link.

Users who are viewing this thread

No, I'm not looking for an illegal download. :razz: I downloaded Mount and Blade and then Warband when it came out. When I upgraded from a laptop to a desktop computer, I didn't download Warband on it. I'm pretty sure I downloaded straight from the website, but I don't see the games in my account though, but I think that's because I moved computers.

Nope, I don't seem to have it anywhere. I looked in the registry, and checked Avangate out, but it's been simply too long since I downloaded it.

I'll see about getting it up on Steam. I doubt a message to the devs could help me.

You used to be able to mail your credit card number and they'd resend your serial to the same mail address. That was ages ago, though.

I had a similar issue a few years ago when I was trying to get my original M&B key from 2005. Think I had to go to some website and enter a bunch of details, but can't quite remember who it was. As soon as I found it though I hooked it into my account.

I think there were a couple pretty obscure places you could buy it from all those years ago.

Back
Top Bottom