Gekokujo: Images, Videos, and LPs

Users who are viewing this thread

If you have a screenshot or gameplay video to show off, post it here! Taleworlds Forum large image rules still apply, of course.

If you have an LP (whether video-based on youtube or a thread-based one from any forum), announce it here. If someone else other than you has a cool LP you want to share, use your judgment -- if it's on youtube or a public, well-trafficked forum, it's probably fine. If it's a private forum or isn't well-known, please the LPer permission or even ask them to post it here themselves.

To kick it off, here's an imgur album of 3.0 screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/W7clp

Here are some old (2.0/2.1) youtube LPs that I quite liked:

The Reformist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_7RJE1LgNVIJkoZU9Jbt5pnmwbS9Qbx9
Surreal Beliefs: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_4YUWpVmAqnXiOs5AmJH1iyYzr0sty5o
Pillowtap: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLerCDmfvMIo0iDrLl3TbdO8mf0IXsoQ_c

There were so many more than that, but I stopped watching them to focus on development. I can't wait for the 3.0 LPs to start coming out

Guess I'll add mine to the pile. 

You might remember when I did an LP for 2.1.  Well, I've been mulling it and I've come to the conclusion I just didn't give that one justice.  It was early on for my channel, granted, but...I just didn't do well enough.  Well, not this time!  This time I'll be funny and actually try to be engaged and everything!

So, I hope you'll watchI guess?

Laisha said:
Guess I'll add mine to the pile. 

You might remember when I did an LP for 2.1.  Well, I've been mulling it and I've come to the conclusion I just didn't give that one justice.  It was early on for my channel, granted, but...I just didn't do well enough.  Well, not this time!  This time I'll be funny and actually try to be engaged and everything!
(...)

Nice to see you here, I was the one who commented on your videos...

"I am pretty sure I worked at a farm!" :grin:

BTW, one thing I would try to improve is the video quality, even with 720p it seems you do overcompress a bit before uploading to youtube. Of course, if you have slow upload speeds you need to do this and then please disregard it, but if not please try to improve the quality.

Looking forward to the third video...

Yemeth said:
BTW, one thing I would try to improve is the video quality, even with 720p it seems you do overcompress a bit before uploading to youtube. Of course, if you have slow upload speeds you need to do this and then please disregard it, but if not please try to improve the quality.

I'd like to improve the quality, but I am somewhat limited at the moment.  I basically need access to better video editing software (Windows Movie Maker is poop), but to use it, I need to upgrade to a 64-bit OS.  It'd probably also help if I upgraded everything else, too, but that will come with time...and money....

Laisha said:
Yemeth said:

I'd like to improve the quality, but I am somewhat limited at the moment.  I basically need access to better video editing software (Windows Movie Maker is poop), but to use it, I need to upgrade to a 64-bit OS.  It'd probably also help if I upgraded everything else, too, but that will come with time...and money....

Hello,

do not know how much editing you do, but for the basic things (cutting, resizing, compressing etc.) the free programs VirtualDub or Avidemux are more than enough.

Install http://www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-dshow-acm.php (audio) and http://sourceforge.net/projects/x264vfw/ (video)...

IMO, you should stay with 32bit programs if you stay freeware as you have way more plugins and the codecs are more mature.

If you just need a video converter I like Handbrake the most.

I think the only problem that "you" have is that you compress the video too much, even though Gekokujo is probably harder to compress than many other games (also in my tries I did not do 2pass encoding).

Larger Armies + Reworked troop trees and gear. Unfortunately modified for the 3.0 beta, so I'm stuck with a bunch of bugged text ahah, who cares I can guess it

The result, a battle between 2 marshalls @ 400v500 at Nagashino (I had to retreat). I wish unlimited corpses was a thing.

F4DABD73CCCC14CA28F5824D5D7125BEA9F9426D

0A2D89FA6045CCBF4DE792A08DE894B7B3B579D1

rmciAsN.jpg

0BoPEym.jpg

just couple pics of my current game, i like RP'ing  :lol:

also thank you so much for the mod by far my favourite mod

Keinari said:
rmciAsN.jpg

0BoPEym.jpg

just couple pics of my current game, i like RP'ing  :lol:

also thank you so much for the mod by far my favourite mod
well well, looks like we both conquer north east territory :razz:
ya53A9r.jpg
^Lol we both have oda stretching their lands
YOCrySm.jpg
^I love my companions
3wr2iMq.jpg
^Dat agent

Takeda doing fine on mine ofc  :twisted:

here they are at Kyoto. I havent actually conquered it, Just testing out movement on the new version. Did alot of editing today.

6v7Xu6K.jpg

Osric said:

here they are at Kyoto. I havent actually conquered it, Just testing out movement on the new version. Did alot of editing today.

6v7Xu6K.jpg

Mate, how did you get ssuch nice armour? Dem shoulderpads... Wow.

monoolho said:
Osric said:

6v7Xu6K.jpg

Got the model off the old shogun submod version, that guy got em from Shogun 2, rigged and textured it. I've made a whole bunch of hatamoto armour using it, simply recolouring them and adding clan mons for each faction. 

Osric said:
monoolho said:
Osric said:

6v7Xu6K.jpg

Got the model off the old shogun submod version, that guy got em from Shogun 2, rigged and textured it. I've made a whole bunch of hatamoto armour using it, simply recolouring them and adding clan mons for each faction.

You mean the Shogun mod (old 0.7 beta that is basically dead) or was there another submod for gekokujo and I haven't seen it?

Sorry to bother you with this.

monoolho said:
Osric said:
monoolho said:
Osric said:

6v7Xu6K.jpg

You mean the Shogun mod (old 0.7 beta that is basically dead) or was there another submod for gekokujo and I haven't seen it?

Sorry to bother you with this.

the other submod for 2.0. Its on nexus still. search for gekokujo shogun edition.

Osric said:

6v7Xu6K.jpg
What did you actually meant by movement? The AI pathfinding? Or did you actually created a system that allows you to march in your entire army in formation when you visit towns (That would be way cool).

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Osric said:

6v7Xu6K.jpg
What did you actually meant by movement? The AI pathfinding? Or did you actually created a system that allows you to march in your entire army in formation when you visit towns (That would be way cool).

Just pathfinding mate.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
But you enabled cavalry at a siege scene? Since you're working on a battle scene submod right?

No im in debug mode. Theres an option in debug mode to 'go to the town walls' which is the seige map. 

Back
Top Bottom