First Map: Fort of Honour
FFoHW (5)-DoG (6)
CmroJUa.jpg

ed5drVv.jpg

Second Map: Quagmire
FFoHW (10)-DoG (10)
nUS2HYg.jpg

ufpZ8sn.jpg

the video is coming along should be done by the evening. delayed by 2 hours because somehow the audio from one video took over the other when trying to finalize. Video is still intact.

Ill put the link here and the download here below when it is done :

Note the last round of the first map was no recorded due to an abnormal freeze which nearly crashed my pc thankfully it did not and i was able to record the rest of the match.So if you see lag last map it is not you it is recording right before the near crash

half an hour till its up.

Good show chaps, I echo OGL in respecting your decision to fight us on Eastern.

I think that this rule is very much against the spirit of sportsmanship, I'm surprised it went unnoticed:

7. ..... In the event that a team looses a number of players that makes the team's total number of players fall below seven, the other team will not drop their players to equal player numbers.

To clarify MTW has no intention of invoking this rule, as far as we are concerned the score stands at 12-11. It's a pretty stupid rule, please fix it.

oh and whilst you're at it fix the rule on looking through walls

JUST REALIZED I GOT WAPPAWS NAME WRONG.I APPOLOGIZE.
sorry this took so long.i  had to take it apart and put it back together because i combined a pickup scrim in the video. soooooo 14 hours later here we are *collapse*
Video is up : excellent match.

EDIT: In the begining its a horse running in the background if that is what you mean , but i doubt it.

GG's indeed
No point in playing MnB if its not fun for both teams :smile:

our Pings were almost the same with OgerP having the worst of it all
Not that it stopped him from tearing it up :smile:

as for the screens i have three if someone has the last.

FXCwahi.jpg

hYy3iZ1.jpg

rbY6TwL.jpg

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Dw (1) vs tmw (16)

While two rounds were won by Dw, it was with a person not on the roster.

The original match was to occur last night at 8 est. Dw did not have the required players but tmw was kind enough to delay. While it was the last day of week 2, a 24 hour delay was allowed.  Note, this rescheduling was not taken as a separate scrim but an extension of the original match. This meant that any changes to the teams' rosters during this delay would not take effect during the scrim.

Even had this not been the case, 24 hours had not yet transpired since Dw's request to add ReapeR to the roster.

As ReapeR played without being on the roster, rounds where he played are automatically awarded to TmW.

**** you and your bull**** rules, 23 hours and 30 minutes, not like it had an overall effect of on the scrim

Back
Top Bottom