WFaS European League (by Z)

Users who are viewing this thread

Beary

Sergeant
WFaS European League
Hello. Everybody knows, that WFaS is dying. And a lot of players are not interested to play WFaS. So, i`m gonna to make a new league with a new rules to get players back.

Rules :
1. Each clan must prepare their own servers.

2. The money should be:

I ll explain you. Its unfair, if one team gets a lot of money cause of the win. Look at the big sport, like football. Each team wears the same boots. Noone has COOL METAL BOOTS after some wins. So, gold must be the same, and small bonus after the win. You have to change your weapon as you want, but the gold must be the same ( +/- 100 - 300 )

Judges will have to check it.

3. There will be 12 rounds.
(1 map : 1 st spawn - 3 rounds, 2 nd spawn - 3 rounds. 2 map : the same)
The new idea is, that all clans should come at the same time ( may be group of 4 clans) and they should play 2 or 3 matches one by one. It wont take a lot of time, and noone will lose interest while waiting a week for another match.)
So :
1st team is playing against the second one, and at that momen, 3rd is playing against the 4th one. It will take 1 hour max, and after it 1st team will play vs 3rd, 2nd vs 4th.It will take you 2 hours, but you dont need to wait 2 weeks.

i just want to say, that iy is new idea, and we have to check it.

4. Glitching or Chatting - 1 warning. There will be 3 warnings. After the 3rd warning the clan will lose the round.

5. Crimean Khanate is BANNED.

6. What about the limit? It is a very important question.I think, the best is :
33% cav limit
50% inf limit

If you brake the limit, you will get 1 warning. As i`ve already said, 3 warnings - losing a round.
The Example :

1. Clan name
2. Clan tag
3. How many players
4. Steam/Skype of the Leaders
5. TeamSpeak :

DeadLines :

----
Who wants to help me to make it?

P.s. I`ll make a new thread, if somebody helps me.

Back
Top Bottom