[UNAC S2] Week Five Division A Finals. Results, Predictions and Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
UNACfinals.png

Week 5 Map Pool: OPEN: Open Plain,  Field by the River MIXED: Rock Port, Ruins CLOSED: Sandi'boush, Verloren

Week Five Matches (Due Sunday, March 2nd)

Division A Finals:

wK vs TMW  STREAMED

Division B:

DoF Vs KoA (Streamed by WarbandNA)
HB Vs MoB

Rebels get the bye.

The purpose for these weekly threads:

1) Posting match estimated match times.
2) Reporting match results with screenshots after matches are completed
3) Discussions about the current weeks matches
4) Predictions

Dof vs KoA 7-16.        GK vs HB 2-16                                                                                                              I think

Cantfxstupid said:
Dof vs KoA 16-6.        GK vs HB 16-2                                                                                                                    I think

what? you saying KoA wins or loses cuz the font color is confusing

With both Dof and KoA coming off a loss, I see this to be a matter of who gets their game together first. Assuming both teams have their head in the game, I predict a 12-8 victory for KoA. I hope Dof proves me wrong and stomps the hell out of KoA. No offense John. 

Marin Peace Bringer said:
Well this puts us in an awkward spot...  Let Rebels get promotion...  Lose to KoA...

Who ever pays us more, we'll go with them.  :razz:
I will give you ALL of John's tacos if you beat them.

Snoop said:
With both Dof and KoA coming off a loss, I see this to be a matter of who gets their game together first. Assuming both teams have their head in the game, I predict a 12-8 victory for KoA.
Going to be honest, we weren't as prepared as we should have been for our match. With only about 10 minutes of team warm-up and not really reviewing the new maps, those things really threw us off our game and made us play pretty sloppy. We are going to make sure the same thing doesn't happen this time around

HB and MoB have been streamed twice already. KoA and DoF have only been streamed once. We are committed to streaming clans equally. If you would like an additional stream, please seek out one of our commentators, Lust, or PPK and ask them to stream the match on their twitch channel. We, at WarbandNA, already have our hands full with streaming a possible three matches this weekend again.

BoogyLoH said:
HB and MoB have been streamed twice already. KoA and DoF have only been streamed once. We are committed to streaming clans equally. If you would like an additional stream, please seek out one of our commentators, Lust, or PPK and ask them to stream the match on their twitch channel. We, at WarbandNA, already have our hands full with streaming a possible three matches this weekend again.
^
Shoot me on steam

Back
Top Bottom