[UNAC] Week Thirteen Results, Discussions and Predictions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kherven

Master Knight
UNAC Week Thirteen

Week THIRTEEN Maps: OPEN: Open Plains, Field by the River MIXED: Solace, Dry Valley CLOSED: Sandi'boush, Vandetta

Matches:
Wappaw Vs TMW
GA Vs SF
wK Vs DoF
KoA Vs Rebels
BkS Vs GKR

WMT and Balion have byes.

Anything with this means it's an officially streamed UNAC match

(Livestreams TBD, Community Choice)

Posted this thread a little bit early to give everyone ample notice:

Reminders:

The Week 13 match deadline has been extended to Tuesday, October 15th. There will be no extensions granted beyond that date. Any match not done by deadline will be decided by the admin team after reviewing PM's.

Week 13 is the last week for finals-bound teams to change their roster. The last day to add/drop players is Sunday, October 13th. Please note the no-trade rule of Week 8 is still in effect.

Semifinals will be happening Week 14 (the next week) so when pairings are released please get in contact with the other captain ASAP.

Matches I would personally prefer to watch from most to least.

1. KoA Vs Rebels
2. Wappaw Vs TMW
3. GA Vs SF
4. BkS Vs GKR  and wK Vs DoF Don't seem like they could be very entertaining, so no.

valent69 said:
Matches I would personally prefer to watch from most to least.

1. KoA Vs Rebels
2. Wappaw Vs TMW
3. GA Vs SF
4. BkS Vs GKR  and wK Vs DoF Don't seem like they could be very entertaining, so no.

As far as tournament priority... 2 and 3 matter most. I think Rebel v KoA will be a great match though. I do expect Rebels to win.

SF - GA

p.s so who was going to give us anti ga strats?

also koa vs rebels be close, koa need to win to keep above rebels and rebels want to keep pushin I assume

Das Knecht said:

Mothra+_11_.jpg

As any match could possibly be streamed (community choice) please let the live-streamers know the time of your match in this thread when you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom