[UNAC] Week Twelve Results, Discussions and Predictions

Users who are viewing this thread

Kherven

Master Knight
unacweek12.png

Week TWELVE Maps: OPEN: Random Plains, River Valley MIXED: Reveran Village, Ruins CLOSED: Desert Town, Port Assault

Matches:
wK Vs Wappaw
Rebels Vs BkS
WMT Vs GA
DoF Vs KoA
GKR Vs SF

TMW and Balion have byes.

Anything with this means it's an officially streamed UNAC match

Mr.X said:
Would rather see DoF vs KoA than GKR vs SF. So many SF streams tbh.

^ agreed. Plus both teams were streamed last week ( well, will be) SF vs Rebel, GKR vs WMT

wK Vs Wappaw
Rebels Vs BkS
WMT Vs GA
DoF Vs KoA
GKR Vs SF

Courtney said:
Mr.X said:

Agreed. DoF needs more streams. But I think GKR needs more streams as well. Maybe 3 streams this week?

GKR's supposed to have one for the match right before this. I'm just assuming it hasn't been played yet.

Mr.X said:

thats because we are the most entertaining apparently. plus our matches are always the best fights time after time(say the commentators) so enjoy it while you can!
SF vs GA

Madnes5 said:
Mr.X said:

thats because we are the most entertaining apparently. plus our matches are always the best fights time after time(say the commentators) so enjoy it while you can!
SF vs GA

You realize commentators always attempt to hype up whatever match they're commentating, correct?

Everyone deserves equal coverage. You don't see me saying "BkS have been putting on an amazing show the last 6 weeks, we deserve x or y or z" because I know the tournament is about more than that.

Rhade said:
Madnes5 said:
Mr.X said:

SF vs GA

You realize commentators always attempt to hype up whatever match they're commentating, correct?
what are u talking about WE ARE THE BEST NO DOUBT ARE U SERIOUS? 1v1 SCRIM

Madnes5 said:
Rhade said:
Madnes5 said:
Mr.X said:

SF vs GA

what are u talking about WE ARE THE BEST NO DOUBT ARE U SERIOUS? 1v1 SCRIM
You're obvioulsy not the best considering your ranking in the tournament. I agree with Rhade that commentators do "hype" the matches, but I also agree with Madness that the mid tiers can be quite entertaining to watch. Best, no. Fun, yes.

Back
Top Bottom