valent69 said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

I like the effort.  :roll:

**** off.

Jaime said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

Really helping Balion out there, well done.

WMT has had scheduling difficulties since Week 2, and they've been progressively been getting worse and worse through a difficult season. I had 4 show today. It was either keep trying to fail at scheduling several times, keeping GA up and my guys constantly coming to scrims they don't enjoy to probably just get 14-0'd or 13-1'd by GA anyway or forfeit and save everyone's time.

Is it ideal? No, but I didn't have much other choice. Sorry BkS.

Eternal said:
valent69 said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

**** off.

Jaime said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

WMT has had scheduling difficulties since Week 2, and they've been progressively been getting worse and worse through a difficult season. I had 4 show today. It was either keep trying to fail at scheduling several times, keeping GA up and my guys constantly coming to scrims they don't enjoy to probably just get 14-0'd or 13-1'd by GA anyway or forfeit and save everyone's time.

I sympathize.

Honestly, I was just *****ing because I feel at this point Balion deserves the playoffs more than GA and wanted to see them make it. Either way  though, we won't get stopped.

The team that earns their ranking deserves it the most. We've all had the same amount of weeks. I wish we could bring 5th place along, as whoever it will be would be a fun addition, but we decided it would be a cut-throat to get into single elim. And the team that falls behind, even slightly, earns that.

Jaime said:
Eternal said:
valent69 said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

**** off.

Jaime said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

I sympathize.

Honestly, I was just *****ing because I feel at this point Balion deserves the playoffs more than GA and wanted to see them make it. Either way  though, we won't get stopped.

This is one of the main reasons I think it would be best to have a shorter tournament (which I believe many people agree on). There have been so many shifts in power across teams that we have a 5 way tie for 1st in terms of actual wins. Hard to have a clear cut set of 4 teams for the finals when 5 have the same record. (I apologize for this being in the wrong thread)

Eternal said:
valent69 said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

**** off.

Jaime said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

Tis a shame. I don't think WMT is as bad as they think they are but there definitely seems to be a loss of interest, or perhaps it's just work/school getting in the way. In a way, I think having a player farm is decent idea but I think people get butthurt when you snag good game changing players from the B team and add them to the A team. We go through the same thing with the Rebels, except it's good players leaving entirely to join a top tier or a better mid tier clan. GF. 

SF vs GK
0-4, 4-3, 4-2, 3-4
SF wins 12-11

Me and chainsaw both failed to take screenshots, but we agree that this was the score.
Maps were Reveran Village and then Port Assault.

Rallix said:
SF vs GK
0-4, 4-3, 4-2, 3-4
SF wins 12-11

Me and chainsaw both failed to take screenshots, but we agree that this was the score.
Maps were Reveran Village and then Port Assault.

You guys make Cradocs life pretty hard here. Don't complain stats aren't updated.

Z3ro said:
CalamityuP said:
Don't complain stats aren't updated.
Not like the individual stats have been updated recently anyways.

It is being updated as we speak. For Balion it's already done as your last two matches are byes.

Cradoc isn't admin, isn't getting paid or anything of the sort. Be patient. It's a pain in the ass to go through scores of every match (blurry screenshots, NO screenshots, not streamed, etc).

I hear you are volunteering for season 2 stat upkeep.  :wink: :lol:

Harn said:
BkS 16 - 4 Rebels

<3, keep at it Rebels.
If Nevino would stop giving me a splitting headache before every match I would probably enjoy these matches more. Thanks for kicking him to death.

Well played as usual gentlemen. Give em hell in the elimination.

Eternal said:
valent69 said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

**** off.

Jaime said:
Eternal said:
wmt forfeit 2 ga

It's not even about Balion, but more about the competitive spirit and having a killer instinct. If there were scheduling problems since week 2 then it sounds like the team didn't want to be there from the get go. In future tournaments the members of the WMT "team" should probably gauge the level of their own commitment before signing up. Not wanting to get shut out isn't really a reason, though. Good luck have fun.

Snoop said:
Harn said:
BkS 16 - 4 Rebels

<3, keep at it Rebels.
If Nevino would stop giving me a splitting headache before every match I would probably enjoy these matches more. Thanks for kicking him to death.

Snoop said:
Harn said:
BkS 16 - 4 Rebels

<3, keep at it Rebels.

Hey Snoop, hey snoop, hey snoop...drop me an awlpike...hey snoop, hey snoop. :razz:.

We're just joking, Nevino. We all love you ^^...but Snoop yelling at you is hilarious though :lol:

Courtney said:
Snoop said:
Harn said:
BkS 16 - 4 Rebels

<3, keep at it Rebels.

Hey Snoop, hey snoop, hey snoop...drop me an awlpike...hey snoop, hey snoop. :razz:.

We're just joking, Nevino. We all love you ^^...but Snoop yelling at you is hilarious though :lol:

I didnt even ask him for an awlpike, but what was the point of posting that at all? Snoop keeps tellin me football analogies and I am pretty sure one of my teammates would just say oh yeah Nevino was totally annoying during the game didn't do **** at all 

Back
Top Bottom