[UNAC] Week Seven Results, Discussions and Predictions

Users who are viewing this thread

Calamity

Il Padrino
Count
52qiY.png

For me, this is one of the best weeks for UNAC. Lots of great matches. Also, we are reaching the halfway point of the tournament. After week 7, we have exactly 6 weeks left. Let's keep going strong!

Week 7 Maps:
OPEN: Open Plain, Field by the River MIXED: Ruins, Dry Valley. CLOSED: Verloren, Desert Town.

Matches:

Wappaw Vs GA

SF Vs BkS
WMT Vs KoA
Balions Vs wK
DoF Vs TMW

GKR + Rebels get the byes.

Anything with this means it's an officially streamed UNAC match

REMINDER:

This is the FINAL week for trades and/or team switching. If you are on, or have been on a UNAC team you have until the final day of Week 7 (Sunday, September 1st) to switch teams if you so wish. If captains have a player they wish to add who has not been on another UNAC team, they may add them  up until the end of Week 13.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM any of the admins.

Yeah, I was thinking the same.

..take a gander at this

Wappaw
Vs GA - I honestly think Wappaw's got this. Clearly.
SF Vs BkS SF are a bit outmatched here. They might steal a few rounds, however. Let's not underestimate them.
WMT Vs KoA KoA has been very solid where WMT has fumbled. Maybe WMT manages to take one or two rounds.
Balions Vs wK (close) I think with best lineup Balions can get very close to winning against wK.

DoF Vs TMW We stole a couple of rounds from them. :razz:

Trading is officially closed.

From this point on captains may only add players who have not yet been on any UNAC teams.  They may continue to do so until week 13.

A decision about the deadline for teams' ability to trade players. The deadline is the final day of Week 7 of the Round Robin, i.e., September 1st. Trading players refers to not only the exchange of players between two teams, but also a player dropping from one team and later joining another. This deadline does not apply to adding a player to a roster who has not already been part of one roster. Teams may continue to add players (who have not been on any other roster) to their rosters until the end of the Round Robin.

Back
Top Bottom