The Eagle and The Radiant Cross Old Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'Sparil said:
For ****s sake, it takes like an hour to upload the mod to the Repository, and all I get are timeouts and errors, sometimes it simply forgets that Im logged in and tells me that I don't have upload access, this is really ****ing pissing me off.
:mrgreen:

Bug an CTD

http://s1.directupload.net/images/080208/h2l64jo9.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/1332/h2l64jo9_jpg.htm

If i Attack a Village and burn and loot the Houses, comes after sometime a gang and wants to rob me, and when i now klick "attack them" i have a CTD

The mod looks awesome ,the items and all this stuff.I hate one thing " FIREARMS" ..i love fighting with medieval weapons not pistols.I know there are swords but...

MasacruTheArcher said:
The mod looks awesome ,the items and all this stuff.I hate one thing " FIREARMS" ..i love fighting with medieval weapons not pistols.I know there are swords but...

....I think the Mod is nothing for you if you don´t like ranged weapons, like firearms, pistols and muskets :neutral:

*cu@all* said:
MasacruTheArcher said:

....I think the Mod is nothing for you if you don´t like ranged weapons, like firearms, pistols and muskets :neutral:

I like firearms , but not in these ages.People fighting with swords axes and you stay far away shooting.

*cu@all* said:
Bug an CTD

http://s1.directupload.net/images/080208/h2l64jo9.jpg

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/1332/h2l64jo9_jpg.htm

If i Attack a Village and burn and loot the Houses, comes after sometime a gang and wants to rob me, and when i now klick "attack them" i have a CTD
That sounds like gun toting bandits, perhaps you are still using 0.6. Please redownload (its 0.6a now) and if it happens again let me know.

*cu@all* said:
MasacruTheArcher said:

Forgot to mention :grin: , That's doesn't mean i'm not downloading it now and play it after the download is finished :razz: .Now i notice that it happens in the Muskets age .I thought it's totally medieval and there are weapons added  .Now i read ."slaps himself"

MasacruTheArcher said:
I like firearms , but not in these ages.People fighting with swords axes and you stay far away shooting.

First of all great work Sparil :smile:

And now only bug i found its prodobly becouse i got crapy comp its when Cannoneer fires my game freezez for 1 sec you can imagine whats happening if there are 2 or more :smile: so can you please in next version remove this beam effect its not starwars :smile:

Any way any mods that can speed up game on slow comps?

About the firearms well they got they adventage and downgrades...some funny situations that happend to me...

1.I was beaten by Nords using axes and crossbows or bows and i was using firearms...heh axe in head hurts less than bullet but bows and crossbows got better accuraracy try to headshot with firearms...and when berserker was in middle omg... :smile:
2.If it comes to close combat i noticed Imperial State is weak in this but as Sparil mentioned its gun state...
3.Not sure if it was random accident or AI smartnes but...after i was winning ofcourse i play imperium :smile: enemy moved its forces covering with hill...and we all know what happens to empire if we need to move close combat :smile:

So suggestions well i like this mod its really great actualy its preaty much balanced i thoug i will kill every one with a gun but well its not that easy if you got mount and sword you can kill lots of guys with firearms...well it remindes me of movie Last Samurai guns arent always the best and i noticed i got preaty long reload time while bow is preaty much machine gun...

And if someone dont belive me piss preasants in village if they surround you your firearms army and you are screawed :smile:

Edit:Sparil forgot wheres the revolver thing?:smile:

D'siparil i have an idea for new Faction.
Bretona
Bretona is monarchy state.formerly Ellisian Imperial Province. It have medieval theme mix with some Renaissance.
Their Soldier are identified as a Knight.They wont have Firearms (to keep it's Medieval Theme)
Their Knight will be divided to Three Branches.(like The Dual Monarchy)
Chevalier Branch=Cavalry
Gothic Branch=Renaissance Theme Heavy Infantry
Teutonic Branch=Infantry wear Winged Helmet

ps. Their Basic infantry are Squire before you train them to one of three branches.

This Idea inspire by Warhammer Fantasy's Bretonnia.

(MasacruTheArcher do you like this)  

Yes i like hehe.I didn't notice the first time that this is happening in the Muskets ages or whatever.I thought it's just a medieval improvement ,where there are only weapons against medieval weaponary.My fault though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom