Ive been missing out all this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cracka

Squire
Hi there,

I have long believed that there were no other mods or projects that come anywhere near the quality of PoP (which i have been playing for years) As such, I didn't even bother looking for other mods, until recently.

In truth i didn't think i would enjoy EG3 at all and hesitated installing it. But boy was i so wrong, EG3 is super fantastic mod that rivals the best native mod out there.

I have only just started out, but so far I am really loving the new sound effects, visuals and especially the combat mechanics. Unlike any other mod, it really feels like i'm playing a totally different game.

Whats more is that I have never entertained the whole playing as foot infantry thing, And have always been a mounted soldier. But this mod makes the combat so fun and intense, I am actually playing the whole game as a foot soldier for the first time ever. To me, that says a lot about how great the combat is in EG3.

PoP is great and all, but it fails to achieve the blood-pumping intensity of medieval combat, which is really what M&B is all about. Having said that, It would be my dream to have PoP and EG3 merged for a hybrid mod, that would surely blow my mind. I intend to merge both mods together when i have time for personal use, but for now i am having an absolute blast with EG3 alone. :smile:

Just wanted to thank and give my respect to all involved with EG3, this really is a sensational mod, And you guys should be proud to accomplish much more than any commercial releases of M&B. Simply fantastic! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom