Team United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Users who are viewing this thread

75% (really poor show)

Anyway nice to see we've gotten so many interested players already. I think there might end up being some sort of team structure to indicate who I'm most likely to pick eventually because with over double the required participants, I won't want people to be wasting their time. People will have plenty of chances to prove themselves though and any structure I make will be a guide, rather than a rule.

To give players an idea of what I'm looking for, I'll be basing decisions mainly on the following:

-Skill and 'natural' teamwork (it's hard to separate these two in my eyes)
-Following orders (I generally prefer a fairly loose tactical approach but avoid doing something completely different to what I've told you)
-Communication (everyone will be expected to use Teamspeak 3 and speak over the chat - it's important and we have enough people that we can afford to be picky over this)
-Attitude (anyone making the team or specific individuals miserable or affecting the team's performance with negativity won't get picked very much - I'm more than willing to accept criticism but please save it for after matches unless I ask specifically)

Don't feel like you have to be top of the scoreboard for every training match to get picked. That's not what I'm looking at.

loving the jimmy saville inspiration picture ...

on that note, i was wondering, seeing as we call our selves "UK team" or Team UK" every year, could we mix it up a little bit this year ?
use a piece of our popular culture that's known throughout the world and Really identifies us as British?

We are, this year, Team Saville (?)

The Savilles (?)

Savillinators (?)

any of these i think really speaks to real british culture and to the bonds which unite us all.

Corsair831 said:

on that note, i was wondering, seeing as we call our selves "UK team" or Team UK" every year, could we mix it up a little bit this year ?
use a piece of our popular culture that's known throughout the world and Really identifies us as British?

The Savilles (?)

Savillinators (?)

any of these i think really speaks to real british culture and to the bonds which unite us all.

Henry the VIII and his 17 wives? :razz:
(number of wives subject to change)

sorry... but where's Benny Hill on inspirational british iconography things?

omg...such ungrateful ppl...

Corsair831 said:

The Savilles (?)

Savillinators (?)

making a team in the spirit of a dead DJ/child molester is always a good idea

Blivandefar said:
Corsair831 said:

The Savilles (?)

Savillinators (?)

making a team in the spirit of a dead DJ/child molester is always a good idea

are you UK ?

if not i fear you may never understand. Jim'll fix ye :wink:

I know I'm savillating at the prospect of seeing Corsair back in red white and blue...

Jimmy-Saville-in-2000-008.jpg

Back
Top Bottom