Samurai Leaving WNL

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear People.

With pain in my heart I have to tell you that Samurai will leave the WNL. The reason for us leaving is that I don't have time to play anymore. My working time is longer and I have to do a lot more for school.  So I can't lead my people anymore. All the old warband players know I led the samurai clan for all these years until now. There is no way back for me. And I think that it would be best to Disband The samurai clan. The only thing I want now before we disband is to fight one last big fight. The last samurai Battle.

In this last battle we want to fight AE under WNL rules just like we should had in week 19. I hope you guys will give us this honor no matter the outcome.

Samurai_TOTALWAR

haha u wot mate

we don't do "official" matches outside tournaments. you can stay in WNL until week 19 and disband after we beat you or you can quit now and hold that regret forever in your chest

Wasn't aware we had beef btw, learn something new every day

either way cy@~

It's not that we have anything against AE. We have just always waited for this match since you merged cous your the best warband clan. it would b a honner too have the battel vs your clan.

[M] said:
haha u wot mate

we don't do "official" matches outside tournaments. you can stay in WNL until week 19 and disband after we beat you or you can quit now and hold that regret forever in your chest

Wasn't aware we had beef btw, learn something new every day

either way cy@~
Pff. You see how it sounds?

Anyways... I dont want another clan to disband. Especially Samurai. It was going awesome, and boom, Total don't have time.

samurai_TOTALWAR said:
It's not that we have anything against AE. We have just always waited for this match since you merged cous your the best warband clan. it would b a honner too have the battel vs your clan.
That's some powerful insincerity but either way the options are the same, do whichever you like

Sil sux, but sil's right !

Anyway, another emblematic clan of warband that disbands ... Bad days , hope there will be better days soon.

Was really fun guys , i feel sorry as well.

Samurai spirit will always live in entire Warband even if we are  not there.

We had great time as a group and clan in this community.

Im will not say we were the best, but we were the bravest.

This is how we fought ,way outnumbered , on Napolenonic Wars,those were times to remember!

Check this gameplay of our clan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdUyHe7XTEY :wink:

Love you all guys , even those who hates me :smile:

Sil Good Feeling said:
damn DR quit, now Samurai, come on people warband is the most important thing in life dont forget this  :cool:

Lol noob  :roll:

Damn you totalwar , I thought UI (United Imperials , TQ and Samurai alliance ) will be a great success :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom