15th Regiment of Foot (recruiting EU&NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ingame name- Wiggin
Steam Name- estevuh
Age- 20
Timezone- GMT -3
Will you be active?- yes
Previous Regiment Experience- no
Hussar or Infantry? Infantry

poppinor said:
So....I just got banned, the other day. After reading your own rules on steam for the admins, I still can not see why...
What happened was, madvixen gave a recruitment message for the 15th. In there he mentioned you being a discisplined regiment. I replied, "sounds naughty", and BAM, Perma-banned. Am I the only one who think that this might have been a slight overreaction to a harmless joke? I would appreciate it if you could un-ban me. Name is Robin Thicke (yeah, im dat guy).

That is NOT the reason for your ban, its just one of the many contributing factors, the constant racist jokes about Jews in Swedish for instance, or the fact i'd received multiple complaints about your persistent and rather annoying snide comments to anything that anybody said...also, your ban was only temporary until you started adding members of my regiment on steam and being an asshat towards them, so it was upgraded to a permanent ban.

Congratulations on being an idiot, have a great day :grin:

"That is NOT the reason for your ban, its just one of the many contributing factors, the constant racist jokes about Jews in Swedish for instance, or the fact i'd received multiple complaints about your persistent and rather annoying snide comments to anything that anybody said...also, your ban was only temporary until you started adding members of my regiment on steam and being an asshat towards them, so it was upgraded to a permanent ban.

Congratulations on being an idiot, have a great day :grin:"

Wow, okey, so we are going to lie here? I have NEVER made a racist joke about jews in swedish or any other language on your server. Completely and utter bullocks. And how was I an "asshat" towards anyone of your regiment? I only added 3 of your reg members as friends on steam, 1 accepted. I only did this to found out if the ban was perm or temp. I only got to talk with reaper51, and I most certainly was not rude against him at all. All I did was ask about when I was to be un-banned. He told me it was temporary, and that's pretty much it. So please, in what way was I rude to any of your regiment members? And seeing as the me being an "asshat" towards your regiment was the reson i got perm banned, should not the perm ban be disolved seeing as that never actually happened?

If you don't want me to play on your server for whatever reasons, than fine, it's your server. But what you are saying is simply not true. You have presented nothing I've done to deserve a perm ban, according to the rules on your admins page on steam. It's seems that you are more likely to act stubborn than admiting your very crucial mistake here. And calling people idiots, really? Wow, well it's a shame it had to end like this. I have really enjoyed playing on your server. But you obviously want me gone (still not sure why, might be that you just dislike me for replying "sounds naughty"), hence the bull**** you have presented.

IGN: seth_34
Steam Name: sethables
Timezone: CST
Will You Be Active: Yes 99%
Previous Regiment Experiance: no Ive been looking for one
Hussar or Infantry: Infantry

Ingame name-Mdmn123
Steam Name-Bad Guy
Age-18
Timezone-GMT Lisbon( the same has London)
Will you be active?-yes
Previous Regiment Experience-I know the formations and all that is necessary but never had the line battle experience

Ingame name- youyoupgm
Steam Name- youyoupgm
Age- 15
Timezone- NA - EST
Will you be active?- Yes I can come to all events.
Previous Regiment Experience- I was in 1stEPI and that is pretty much it.

Ingame name- Tanit
Steam Name- Akavirius (EDIT: my steam account name is akaviri_lewisgunner)
Age- 21
Timezone- Mainland Europe
Will you be active?- Yes (once or twice a week i guess, depending on the amount of free time i will have)
Previous Regiment Experience- None, a line battle once, and i've seen you guys a lot on youtube :smile: Weren't you the badass 15th Archers regiment in Warband?

Do not join this regiment. Doing so is the fastest way to have zero fun in NW again. You will be treated like **** unless you are willing to never criticize Cenkris, and when you make that disagreement clear, you will be treated like the worst of the worst trolls. I was supposedly allowed to retire from my post as 2nd in command of their Artillery, only to wake up the next morning to have been blocked by both Cenkris and Vixen and hear from my own detachment that I was "a massive troll who tried to ruin the detachment". This was all because I argued with Cenkris about the way he treated his own regiment.

Here not to cause any arguments, or to flame but to say
RIP 15th Rifles, you were the best. We had some epic times and hearing that my detachment no longer exists saddens me

MentlegenOh said:
Do not join this regiment. Doing so is the fastest way to have zero fun in NW again. You will be treated like **** unless you are willing to never criticize Cenkris, and when you make that disagreement clear, you will be treated like the worst of the worst trolls. I was supposedly allowed to retire from my post as 2nd in command of their Artillery, only to wake up the next morning to have been blocked by both Cenkris and Vixen and hear from my own detachment that I was "a massive troll who tried to ruin the detachment". This was all because I argued with Cenkris about the way he treated his own regiment.

I know they are stupid

Ingame name- DeadInks
Steam Name- [40-1] DeadVDr.Inks
Age- 23
Timezone- GMT +1 (Summer time same as Britain)
Will you be active?- I will be casual, but reliable when i have agrred to a commitment.
Previous Regiment Experience- I was in DNH for half a year, before it went downhill for those guys.

Ingame name-Sir Loin Cloth
Steam Name- -HoK-PocketMetal
Age-24
Timezone- mountain time US/canada
Will you be active?-very active
Previous Regiment Experience-none but im not dumb and know how to follow orders.

Hi there ! Yeah, I apologise if this is the wrong place for this. I have been playing M&B warband Napoleon for many years now, and have been playing around 5 days a week on your humans_vs_bots server ! Its great - especially when you can be cav ! I play under the name 'RAN' and am in the [K-KA]Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee . Cav unit ! Unfortunately, i entered a game tonight where there was 113 players against only 160 bots. There was a call for more players to go Bot Commanders as there was no contest and the Bot Commanders recieved verbal abuse . It is a bit tricky using the commands and EASY to misunderstand. I joined the bot side and was kicked as I entered the flag area. I understand that there is max of 5 commanders for the Bot side, as I have played for many years on the server. It was the last round and I thought there was an agreement of some kind - I wasn't going to play as i was waiting for the next map, to hopefully play as a cav unit ! Cav is the best ! Straight Hussar - no guns ! ha ! .... or lances ! :wink: Anyhow, I am now banned. I really hope that this can be reassessed as I love the server and is essentially the core to what I play on in M&B Warband Napoleon. I hope that you will see this , and that someone may recognise me as a constant and reliable player on the server! Taking away Humans_vs_Bots is like taking away the game. Here's hoping ........ yours faithfully, arnodafe (otherwise known as RAN)

I have been considering joining up.  I copied and pasted my experience on your server today on your 15th Humans vs Bots Sever post.

I've been playing Mount and Blade for about 3 days. I've been having a blast with you guys and I got an Xbox buddy of mine to play M/B, mostly because of your awesome server. I am active member in the ARMA3 Community, as a member of the 21st US Army Ranger Regiment http://21starmyrangers.enjin.com .  I've been considering looking for a clan or group to run with while playing Mount  and Blade Napoleon. I'm a disabled Combat Veteran on 100% disability due to combat related injuries and I spend most of my time gaming. I'm a history buff and enjoy the Napoleonic era. As much as I disliked what Creative Assembly did with Empire Total War, I still loved the game when it actually worked only thanks to TW's amazing modding community(I've played Rome TW mods for over a decade). With M&B Napoleonic you get to hop right into those Empire Total War units, which is totally awesome. I'm really looking forward to getting familiar with the game and mechanics. And no, I never purchased Napoleon TW, after the mess that was Empire.

I played on your server all night last night here in the US and a few individuals had a monopoly on the limited number of cavalry units two matches in a row. I hopped over to OPFOR just to see if i could get a cav unit. I got smashed leading the AI. I need to get the game mechanics down before trying to lead bots.

There's no real PM system or alerts.  IF someone is PM'ing me I've never seen it with the kill spam in the chat bar. OUt of the blue I get banned from the server. I'm sure a few of you guys have seen me around the last few days. I enjoy running sapper and helping everyone out.

I'm just wondering what's up with the insta ban. it's not like the servers are full since I've been playing. It's not like i'm one of the guys that goes around destroying our fortifications, intentionally bayoneting team mates horses with team mates still riding them(which happens to me quite often) and in general just being a total douche. I was wanting to try out the cavalry and try leading bots. I lead them all of one map rotation, when the next rotation started you guys(humans) were spawn camping us(bots), so I took the bots around the opposite direction of the spawn camp, straight into the unguarded flag area(because almost every human was pushed way out spawn camping bots). Is that a no no? I thought we were suppose to lead the bots? Should I have just let the spawn camp continue? I'd already been killed twice upon spawn in by most of the humans that were camping our spawn. Regardless of the reason, I got immediately banned at the point and time where I lead my squad of bots to the flag avoiding the spawn camp.  I guess it was okay though when I was getting killed by players as I loaded into the game world? 

I'm not sure exactly what I did wrong, I know there's a limit of 5 OPFOR players, and I was in well prior to that limit being maxed. If we were exceeding the 5 player cap for the AI team I was in well before the cap was maxed. TBH I wasn't even paying attention because there had only been 3 or 4 of us when I first joined and I'd been playing with the bots for one rotation. The scrolling text fades so fast, and it's not like I can watch chat 100% of the time when I'm engrossed in combat. Additionally there are no audio alerts when someone PMs, if there's even a PM system. Or do you guys not even bother letting community members know they're doing something wrong, if you even care they know what they did wrong, prior to banning? 

It seems awful silly to just be throwing around bans for newcomers to the community considering the communications system in game leaves much to be desired. I'm not sure how you manage your Admins, but I can guarantee you gents have a problem with whoever is throwing around the banhammer so nonchalantly. Not only are you losing potential clan members, you're losing their friends from other games, and their friends friends. 

Your sever is pretty much the only server me and my buddy play on...again because it IS indeed an awesome server. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do now. There are no other servers I enjoy playing

Ingame name-                            Hugo_Stiglitz
Steam Name-                            Bad Karma
Age-                                          46
Timezone-                                USA, CST
Will you be active?-                    Yes
Previous Regiment Experience-    None.

Ingame name- Syrax
Steam Name- D8thern
Age- 16
Timezone- EST
Will you be active?- Yes
Previous Regiment Experience- Nope :sad:

Ingame name- camjam32
Steam Name- camjam32
Age- 17
Timezone- United States Eastern Standard Time
Will you be active?- Due to work I can only play Friday through Sunday but I intend to always be on then :grin:.
Previous Regiment Experience- I have played on the 22nd for a few years but I wanted to try a new regiment out since that one has gotten old and is full of younger kids.

Back
Top Bottom