63e NA Siege Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Karth

Knight
63e NW Siege

63e is proud to launch our 63e Siege Server, 200 slot server located in NA.  This server will be auto-playing many of the preset maps, but in time will also be playing custom maps.   

Rules:
1.  No purpose teamkilling
2.  No trolling
3.  No fighting over cannons, whoever gets there first is there cannon.

If you have any complaints while on the server, please get the admin's attention so he can look into the matter.

Ban Request:
If you have been banned please post why you were banned, the admin who banned you, and why you should be unbanned.

Join our steam group for news on new maps, updates on server, and to show your support!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/63ePS

Spartan (2nd Coldstream) said:
Karth said:
Fort Wagner was just added to the rotation (custom map by FiatNova) as custom map 2

Will we also play on this map in the siege event ?

Maybe... It's not that much of a strategic map but we could try it.

Over 100 players today  :grin:  Hopefully its because of our custom maps we have, looking for more admins =p

Server doing good atm.. only 20-30 people but it will rise daily.  D-Day map to be released on the server in 1-2 weeks.

Unban Name 84e_rtk_Dj Walker reason tk idk the admin who banned me reason been a long time since i played a good seige sever also this i was warned if the hit anyone perma ban so this guy kept on kicking me and i told him to stop and i kicked him once and i got ban

I was banned because I wrote,, nigga '... I wrote it so that the player had the same name
my steam: Necromantt

um so i was just banned, not sure why was not given any warnings or anything, just playing. But ya i would like to be unbanned. Name is 3rdKGL_LCpl_Galahad.

I was banned for teamkilling, accidentally bayoneted some people but because I was lagging and there were over 150 people on the server. I don't know the name of the admin but I should be unbanned because I never intentionally team kill and I like playing siege with heaps of people and the 63e server is the only one like that (I will also be more careful when going into melee next time). Napoleonic wars username: 'peanut' Steam name: 'Grinchtruck12345'

Hello

I was playing the 63e siege server earlier today. 63e is the only siege server I play because I like the players and I actually have a good ping there. Earlier today, as I was playing, I was using some cuss words in character, because my name is actually Napoleon in the game, so I'd use those words like a war commander. An admin named 63e_Jacob or something like that with Jacob in it said "No slurs" but was also talking to a griefer so I thought that it wasn't directed towards me, but he eventually banned me after he told me to stop disrespecting him. I really don't know what happened, but I'd like to get unbanned so I could continue to play 63e. Thank you.

And the server rules at the top of this page do not say No Cussing, but I can easily stop doing that.
My Napoleonic Wars name is NAPOLEON, my Steam is TheGodOfBeans

Hi I'm new to the game and my friends play on this server, but it doesn't show up on my server list.  One of the moderators over on the support board said that I could probably connect if I knew the ip of the server.  Would one of the server admin/owners be able to reply/message me it please?

I have found a bug on Custom map 4 on the server, there is some invisible barricades.
Just message me on steam, and i will show you where it is :fruity:

Was playing on the server today like I normally do, when a player in chat began talking about this great food called ******s (It is an irish delicacy)
As most people on the 63e NA server do, we engaged in conversation while we played and were disccussing some of our favorite ways to prepare this meal.

EX:http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2552644/******s-with-onion-gravy

An admin automatically assumed I was insulting Homosexuals by using the name ******s. But I did not mean any harm whatsoever.
Kindly requesting a pardon, I love playing on 63e NA Siege.
Regards: TheProTaco steam and in game.

I was playing on the server and a guy started saying comments and adding "like a black man" at the end of them. I'm black and didn't care so i joined in. Without warning i was kicked. I joined the server and there was an argument on what was considered a racial slur. This guy named Gandalf was very misinformed of the definition of a racial slur, so to piss him off i go, "nigga nigga nigga get mad lmao #Whiteppl" (lol). Then i was permanently banned by: 63e_Gdm_LiamHam. I don't know how chill that dude is but i understand the ban, but i think a perma ban was excessive.
I enjoy the siege server and like the maps, but i wish I hadn't been permanently banned without warning.

Steam name: Pyromaniac™  Ingame name: Pyromaniac

Hello, I am Filkel. You probably know me as the ******* who gets on your server. I was recently when i saw someone say in the chat box "I love hunting niggers". I, being of strong moral fiber simply said "Do not say ******". I was then swiftly and without warning banned from your server. I did not catch the name of the admin who banned for I was not given a warning. If this helps I was banned around 8:25 CST, Friday, May 29, 2015. If you could track down the man and get his side of the story that would be great but I do have around 112 witnesses and their chat logs. I hope this minor issue to be rectified soon so i can get back to your PvP server!

Don't know if you take report requests, but BaronVonGamez was trolling arty by building Sapper barricades non-stop.

B7zslrt

Greetings, my name is Dan. I go by Frith, I am formerly a Lieutenant of the Brunswick Uhlans, or Bruhlans for short and as such my in game tag is Bruhlan_LT_Frith. As you may or may not know, the Bruhlans were once a mainstay in this community. We were known for being damn good lancers, and better members of the community. We've supported many line battle oriented communities in our time, and were for a spell the 77y's first choice in cavalry. As silly as it sounds, being a Bruhlan was more than being a good lancer, it also meant respecting yourself, your comrades and your opponents, as well as your community.

But I digress. Today, late in the night of 7/26, I was banned from your server. For 40 minutes there had been multiple trolls by the names of "Hilary_SS_Clinton," "Shaniqua_Queen_of_Apes," and "MelGibsonTheGreat," among a few others whose names currently escape me. For the full 40 minutes of the match they had been saying anti-semetic things, racist things, things meant to generally incite a response - and, like the good trolls they were, a response they got. But not from the admins.

Despite my constant complaints and protests these trolls were allowed to persist. The admins took no actions against them whatsoever, and instead allowed the chat to heat up without suggesting we calm down. There was no moderation to be seen. What did happen, however, was an admin mistakenly slayed someone for "opening the gate," when in fact the player had closed the gate. I believe this was admin Christopher.

Some time later a player on the server jokingly said "I am fegget" and was banned. This irritated me beyond believe, because we had the previously mentioned trolls spewing nothing but hate and nonsense for going on 40 minutes, and none of our concerns had been adressed. Well, that's not entirely true, our concerns were addressed, but in a mocking fashion. In the waning moments of the round, I protested once again.

As close to verbatim as I can recall, I said "I can't say ******, but you allow a Shaniqua queen of apes? I hope you choke on a **** and die." My comment was entirely uncalled for, but that was the point, it was meant to show the hypocrisy inherent in the admin punishing one slur rather than another. I'm not here looking to excuse myself. I then continued to protest about how the selective enforcement of rules was ridiculous, and it came to a head once again when a player was kicked for having the name "Lenny_The_Jew," again, selective enforcement of rules.

At the start of the next map I was banned without proper warning by admin Christopher.

All I want, all I ask for, is a little consistency, and for the admins to at least address complaints in a professional manner. If the admin somehow doesn't feel "Shaniqua_Queen_of_Apes" is racist, then he needs to explain that. He should have stepped in early and said something along the lines of "I don't find that name worthy of a ban," and addressed it then and there, and prevented tempers from escalating. When the admin slayed a player for closing a gate – we get it, mistakes happen – the admin refused to apologize. There should have been an apology. When the admin started banning for particular slurs and names, he should have spoken up and justified why "Lenny_the_Jew" is unacceptable but "Shaniqua_Queen_of_Apes" is kosher.

I understand that not everyone has the same views as I do, nor should they, but if you ban for one slur, you need to ban for them all, else you're effectively endorsing a certain kind of prejudice whether you intend to or not.

Feel free to contact me on Steam under D.Lashua, and thank you for your time,
Frith.

I was playing on the server and there were people breaking the rules i guess and I think I got banned on mistake and now I can't play my favorite server :sad:

Back
Top Bottom