What to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

So I've been playing PW a lot in the past 2 weeks, after a few months of not playing, and I feel I've gotten the hang of most things, such as crafting, farming and knowing where to go. So my question is, what do I do now? I've only really been involved in 1 major faction war and  it was amazing, but aside from that nothing spectacular. Do i join a clan? Go to events?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:

(In-game name: Anchor)

Definately join a clan or event. Have you tried different maps and servers? Try playing as all the different classes. What about factions? There are many cultures that you can rp as.

Let me know if this helps. :smile:

77y_Luke said:
So I've been playing PW a lot in the past 2 weeks, after a few months of not playing, and I feel I've gotten the hang of most things, such as crafting, farming and knowing where to go. So my question is, what do I do now? I've only really been involved in 1 major faction war and  it was amazing, but aside from that nothing spectacular. Do i join a clan? Go to events?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:

(In-game name: Anchor)

Try enslaving people with a few guards, put them in a cage, and sell them for 1k each :smile:

kozakyespana said:
Definately join a clan or event. Have you tried different maps and servers? Try playing as all the different classes. What about factions? There are many cultures that you can rp as.

Let me know if this helps. :smile:

Yeah thanks. I'll most likely set up a clan with some of my friends :smile:

But i'm not so sure about the events though. I've been to some in the past and, well, let's just say, it wasn't an enjoyable experience.

Believe it or not, PW clans are almost nonexistent, depending on your definition of a clan. I'd suggest Knights of (random plant that's annoying as **** to walk through: thorns, ivy, etc.)

The beauty of PW is based on the fact: You can do whatever you want and only your imagination [AND SERVER RULES!] is the limit.

PW needs clans. If you can create one it would be great. Thing is that it is much easier to create clan than make it really work. Most of clans/faction struggle with discipline and common goal. In PW somebody has to be serf to make other knight. ALL KNIGHTS FACTION very quickly get bored and start to looking for fight everywere which leads to complains,which leads to bans.

Do not give up. Create your game rather to expect that somebody will do it for you. Remember that PW is very realistic in human aspect: All your action couse reaction.

Good luck.

If you have noticed a lot of the player base on the popular servers, such as RCC, are made up of groups of friends. Its in these groups where you will most likely find RP. You can either make, or join one. I myself am associated with Legolan...Lefox....Graivedigger and that sort. :grin:

or you can rob and steal thing and hate all kingdom for being a kingdom. you will not get frends but is will be fun( if you have good ping and pw fight is not **** up)

Exactly. Agreed with eth1234567890. OR you can kill everyone with smallest and most stupid IC reason and most of admins may say it's fine. So well, similar same you were doin on United, a lil before.

Back
Top Bottom