say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, don't you get it? The title says to say cheese and he said cheese! I think that's very clever.

He's from Portugal, he's from on-topic, his avatar is part of a screenshot, his signature is that silly test thing, he admits his English is bad and he did the cheese thing.

I forsee a great future for this one.

I think it's just the type of genius that isn't appreciated in its own time. Years from now, long after he is dead, people will look back on this post and treasure it.

Hell, it made my day, getting internet and coming on TW to see Seff's omnipresent blackly-censored sausagemeat replaced by a post of such scintillating wit and quality. Surely, I'm going to have to ask Jew-Anus (is that right?) to proofread everything I ever write from this moment hence. It'll be like having my entire life narrated by the trifecta of smooth - Morgan Freeman, Terry Wogan and Barry White - only far more elegant in its oh-so-delicate manipulation of the written word, every gossamer-fine pun merely another thread in the futuristic carbon-nanotube stocking sheathing the leg of a beautiful woman that would be my collated works thereafter.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Mage246 said:
I think it's just the type of genius that isn't appreciated in its own time. Years from now, long after he is dead, people will look back on this post and treasure it.
I'll ask the kid in fourteen years if he finds it funny.

Y'all miss me? :razz:

I've been, chronologically, graduating from university (survived the dissertation yesssssss *mad fistpumping*), then in Croatia for two weeks with the missus, then in Norfolk for a week with the family and the missus, and since then I've been hard at work in my new job in Leeds in a flat with no internet.

Well, I did have internet on a mobile broadband dongle until I forgot to turn off Windows Update and it updated all of my programming environments at the same time, thus utterly eviscerating my data allowance. But a new month, a new bill, and so I return in a somewhat muted and sheepish blaze of glory :razz:

Oh, and I also kinda wiped out my boot partition for a few days somewhere in the middle :razz:

Anyhow, to be on topic have some pictures from my holiday in Croatia :smile:

GF and I atop the walls of Dubrovnik
IMGP3373.jpg

Mischief
IMGP3724.jpg

Posing shamelessly
IMGP3777.jpg

Cycling
IMGP4145.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back