say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm just camwhoring since I'm bored as all hell...
111101-233003.jpg

Headmaster said:
Folth looking nice again. With a plaid shirt. That's an achievement.
Thanks much, and how so?

Folthrik said:
Now I'm just camwhoring since I'm bored as all hell...
111101-233003.jpg

Headmaster said:
Folth looking nice again. With a plaid shirt. That's an achievement.
Thanks much, and how so?

I hate plaid shirts. It's common wear around St. John's day here, but I think it looks generally silly. Also most women tend to shorten/tighten/whatever theirs to make it look sexy when it in fact looks sillier.

But as you're wearing it as a normal buttoned shirt, it's an achievement.

@Highelf: D'aaaaaaw.

What kind of alien creature IS that thing ?!

Oh, a baby, right. Also, I love plaid shirts. Got four of them, one really thick lumber-jacky one, the rest are fairly thin and nice to wear for all occasions. Also show off my chest-hair a bit.

I rarely wear anything but plaid shirts as torso-cover. But I live in farashellawayfromanythingremotelycivilizedland, so the inherent lumberjackyness is almost a cultural thing.

dsc01093t.jpg

Rather unfortunate pic of me baking. But the point stands.

Teofish said:
I rarely wear anything but plaid shirts as torso-cover. But I live in farashellawayfromanythingremotelycivilizedland, so the inherent lumberjackyness is almost a cultural thing.

dsc01093t.jpg
Rather unfortunate pic of me baking. But the point stands.
You look so f'ing cheeky =P

That rapeface is actually just me trying not to get the flash directly in my eyes. Also, believe it or not, the way I hold that dough is not intentional. Just one of life's embarrasing little photographic coincidences.

That's what I thought when I first saw it too. To quote my mind: "****! No one will EVER believe I didn't do that on purpose!". My theory is that I'm subconsciously a baking-pervo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom