say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
dscf4041qi4.jpg

dscf4042ye5.jpg

Me, Ell and Sarah plus some Frenchies, got thrashed at pool but it was an English victory, we blamed it on everything else other than their relative skill.
They even played by some rule where you have to bounce it on the coushin at least once to pot the black ball! They cheekily claimed it was "the actual, international rules" but our brave lads had none of it, and announced they were scared to play the English rules of "smackin' the **** art'a it."

They put paper in the pockets so they didn't have to buy another game each time. LE CHEAP BASTARDS. The amount of money we put into that machine for 10 minutes of unadulterated lulz. They play it too seriously  :evil:

Redcoat - Mic said:
They even played by some rule where you have to bounce it on the coushin at least once to pot the black ball! They cheekily claimed it was "the actual, international rules" but our brave lads had none of it, and announced they were scared to play the English rules of "smackin' the **** art'a it."
Doubling the black? Standart Brit rules too mate. Just admit, you yorkies got beat by the french. :razz:

Well after several years of posting here, 'ere I am.

Took this for a friend a couple of days ago, he said I ovedressed for eveything so naturally I proved him right. It comes expensive in dry cleaning.

Day and night shot, the brown pinstripe two piece smelt of booze so it was quickly on with the grey 3 piece before party mk.II (end of semester - not an alcoholic).
Anyway revel in 6 foot 1 of prime rural British unattractiveness badly photographed (blame lies solely on the camera).

Coincidentally, I look like an amputee in the second picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom