say cheese

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
playinonmytractor.jpg

avidgamer.jpg

partywarrow.jpg
After I went some friends showed me that the club cameraman caught me dancing.

shootingresize.jpg

Trevty said:
I don't get why gay guys are so flamboyant.  If I were gay, I would only go for guys who looked fairly normal.  Like NPH or something.

I don't get why you assume Sus-Dev represents every gay guy. That's like assuming Pavlov represents every straight guy. Awesome though it would be, it's simply not true. :razz:

AWdeV said:
Trevty said:
I don't get why gay guys are so flamboyant.  If I were gay, I would only go for guys who looked fairly normal.  Like NPH or something.

I don't get why you assume Sus-Dev represents every gay guy. That's like assuming Pavlov represents every straight guy. Awesome though it would be, it's simply not true. :razz:

Well, statistics have proven that 50% of the gays I know IRL are totally flamboyant. I know 2. :razz:
50% are also annoying pricks.

bajatmerc said:
playinonmytractor.jpg

At first I thought it was a banjo and totally wasn't surprised. Then I saw it was a guitar and was disappointed.

AWdeV said:
That's like assuming Pavlov represents every straight guy. Awesome though it would be, it's simply not true. :razz:

Man, that would be an awesome world to live in.

Uh, don't tell Pav I said that though.

On the subject of homosexuality, of the guys I know who are out of the closet openly gay, most of them do have a flair for flamboyancy (though not in the goth sense like Suspect Device). I don't know any quiet, introspective gay men, nor so I know any manly manly Pav-type body builders. Of course, that doesn't mean much as they might simply just not be 'out'.

Now since, this is the cheesy thread, can somebody (other than bajatmerc) please post a picture. Failing that, somebody buy me a camera so I can post a picture.

C'mon Kleid, you know you wanna buy the younger women the expensive presents, right? I promise I won't tell your missus.

Ambalon said:
Like my dad's gay friend says "If there's smoke, there's fire. If you suspect they're gay, they most likely are."

That can result in some pretty awkward situation.

I don't consider myself flamboyant. Then, there are flamboyant straight guys too, aren't there? What are they called again? Metro's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom