Unban

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rite...

YOU PIECE OF ****! WHY THE **** WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?! YOU IMBECIL TWAT! jUST BECAUSE NO ONE IS AS FOOLISH AS TO PLAY A GAME WITH YOU, WHY RUIN IT FOR 200 OTHERS?! YOU BLOOD ****! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I HAD YOUR ADDRESS....

You were bored, eh?! So you go **** up a linebattle for people, huh?! Now imma tell you what you little piece of ****, **** OFF and I do bloody hope you never ever will have your ****ing unban you undeserving imbecile ********!

And who the **** told the pass to a stupid cock like you anyway!?

Ahh... I was on the server when it happend, people left the server within 1 min everyone was gone. I know I dont have a say in this, but I need to say this... Keep him banned from everything, never ever let this idiot back in, hes clearly not smart enough to figure out that doing things like this actually pisses people off.

Side note: Perhaps you should use the Unban template you ****ing moron?....  :roll:

haha, you are the stupid **** here, you couldn't figure out that it was me when i said "You got owned yesterday" It took you like 2 hours to figure that out. Go home & eat some wiener bröd, fat danish moron. :sad:**

Lennox said:
,Except so many trollers there  :mrgreen:
Want to elaborate that?

Anyway,
New_Player_Emanuela said:
haha, you are the stupid **** here, you couldn't figure out that it was me when i said "You got owned yesterday" It took you like 2 hours to figure that out. Go home & eat some wiener bröd, fat danish moron. :sad:**
How are you expecting to get unbanned if you're going to call Mikkel names, or anyone else? You permamentally banned those people, which was absolutely unecessary. I'd bet it took hours to fix, and you're not in a situation to call people names.

And if I'm not misstaken, you're the guy which randomly joined our linebattle with the 15e, 6e, the KpA & the 21e. (Might be misstaken on the participants). I'm sure there are plenty of witnesses to this occassion, as I am.

Also, I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to post this here, as it didn't really cause me personally much trouble, but I just want you to know that this guy caused alot of trouble, and I don't think anyone else have or want to have something to do with him.

Sven.

******** swede douch, how dare you even........ Yep it's a perma ban for this kælling!
(I was at the lb when this happened, so i vouch for the ban)
And sorry other swedes! :sad:

Mikkel please stay out of the thread and well stop 'raging' more like going nuts.

Now Emanuela we all know this was a 'troll' post however it seems to have generally failed and sparked little interest (minus mikkel but he gets involved in everything) in the MM community, my suggestion? Leave before not just your ID gets banned but your TW account as well.

The ban (especially after this little....spectacle) will most likely stay permament but thats for Praetorian to decide. So seeing as you are currently no longer affiliated with this section of the forums please leave before the above mentioned occurs.

Oh and Mikkel do not respond.

Regards

MaHuD said:
Guys, he is not seriously asking for unban. He is just trolling you even after his ban.
So just ignore him already.
imgres

EDIT: IMG Y U NO WORK
7th_General said:
mikkel the great said:
And its called 'danish' in english you ignorant trolling swede.

DON'T BLAME THE SWEDES!

Swedish are high quality trolls <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom