Billy Barrets casket

Users who are viewing this thread

FlyingEagle

Regular
Hi, Now I know its an uncopleted quest. But I started it and now I have to search for outlaw. Can I cancel this quest or something? Because its annoying to see quest impossible to complete in quest list. Or is there any way to complete it? And are the other quests uncompleted like this or its just only this one?
Thanks for replies and sorry my english.

I tried that, but there wasn't such an option.

BTW, in one of my other safegames, I did the other option at the Sherif dialog: I talked about 'mr. Jefferson' (didn't know what the hell it was about -- still confused about that), and that did the job.

Captured Joe said:
I tried that, but there wasn't such an option.

BTW, in one of my other safegames, I did the other option at the Sherif dialog: I talked about 'mr. Jefferson' (didn't know what the hell it was about -- still confused about that), and that did the job.

Well, at least theres a way to complete this quest :grin:. Too bad that I have chosen the dead body option looks like I have to start new game.

Ah, I remember that with that option, one pays 2 (I think) dollar to the Sheriff (he says some gibberish then too), but later you get 6 or so dollar from the undertaker (and some from Mr. Barret too, I believe). So, a safe investment.

But well, I don't think it's neccesary to begin a new game just to do this quest; In one of my safe-games, I got the unfinished 'cleaning up Cottonwood'-quest (which is really unfinished, the guys in-game say it themselves) in the Quest-log, and in another 'Billy Barrets Casket' along with the Cottonwood one, and I just ignorew those.

What Joe says, no need to start a new game just to complete one quest and IIRC if you chose to give 2 dollars to the sheriff you can complete the quest.

Well, there's the 'Cleaning Up Cottonwood' quest, which you can take up when talking to the Deputy Saunders or his sister/wife (am not sure) Alice Saunders, or to the guys in the Jansen-Williamson Ranch; This quest is also not completed: At some point, one of the char's (I believe Cottonwood's sheriff or Deputy Suanders) explicitely says so, and gives you some dollars. The unfinished (and unfinishable) quest stays in your quest-log after that.

Anyway. Good luck and have fun playing M&B.

Back
Top Bottom