[ENL] Recordings and Live Streams | Help Wanted!

What would you like to watch most?

• Highlights of matches (10-15 minutes of key, interesting moments)

Votes: 26 57.8%
  • Uncut match recordings (i.e. the whole thing, as a recording)

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Livestreams (watch the matches as they happen, perhaps with commentary)

Votes: 17 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazyboy11 said:
I'm putting together a selection of highlights from the match, I'll put a link out tomorrow.

If enough people want to see the full recording either pm me or reply in the thread, but I'll only put it together if there's sufficient interest (and wait until you've seen the highlights too) as rendering and uploading the full length takes a considerable amount of time.

EDIT:

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS3EDLlzev4

I put it together very quickly last night so it's not perfect, my "commentry" also leaves a lot to be desired but it's a start. Please leave feedback so I, and others, have a better idea of what to put together for upcoming matches.

apologies for the accent and abundant enthusiasm  :wink:

Enjoyed it mate, really good job. In terms of feedback, it would have been cool to have a bit more comment on how individuals performed in the match. Maybe any standout players on both teams, talk about why they did well etc.

Couldn't place the accent properly, west country?

Really nicely done Crazyboy!  :wink: I'm looking forward for more! 

@Cybran I do understand , Polish is a similar language , it's not problem for me :grin: But for other nations is a moon language :smile:

Wezyk said:
Really nicely done Crazyboy!  :wink: I'm looking forward for more! 

@Cybran I do understand , Polish is a similar language , it's not problem for me :grin: But for other nations is a moon language :smile:
Well yes, people from Poland, Russia and Slovakia will understand, but others will just end up with video and some crazy language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom