New faction in Europe 1805

Users who are viewing this thread

Quickdraw

Sergeant
Hello,
I'd want to suggest something for you.I'd like if there was faction Montenegro.It was small country,but powerful,and was in many wars with Ottoman Empire.It was independent from Ottoman Empire.If you will want to add it in next version,I can submit you detailed photos of clothings (in order to make items) ,can submit you information about Towns for this faction,about Lords,and about everything else you'll need to complete it.What do you say?

You are a lucky man. I am planning to implement Montenegro, since it suits good as replacement of the annoying looters, deserters etc. parties in the Ottoman Empire.

You should thank Agovic and he already sent some information to me =).

Quickdraw said:
Hello,
I'd want to suggest something for you.I'd like if there was faction Montenegro.It was small country,but powerful,and was in many wars with Ottoman Empire.It was independent from Ottoman Empire.If you will want to add it in next version,I can submit you detailed photos of clothings (in order to make items) ,can submit you information about Towns for this faction,about Lords,and about everything else you'll need to complete it.What do you say?

Sve je poslano :grin: Ali pošalji meni u Private Msg.

( All is sent, but send me the info within a PM ) - If you ain't a Yugoslav-language knower :wink:

Back
Top Bottom