Horns and shield taunting

Users who are viewing this thread

the_playa

Veteran
Hi, I like your mod very much guys its the best one released for multiplayer in my opinion. Its full of cool features, Im wondering if its possible to port horn blowing and taunting to other mod(for my personal use). Could you please write how to do it, what tools should I use? It would be great, thanks in advance.  :smile:

I think you should ask that question to Rath0s in a PM, but i think i know the answer already.

Keep in mind the mod is not yet finished, so to give away the features to other mods would be plainly unwise.

Unwise? I'm not sure I'd agree there...there can definitely be benefits from an open source model.

But, it would clearly be understandable if they didn't wish to open their source and protect the payoff from their hard work.

I clearly said that I need it only for my personal use, I tried to do it myself but its not as easy as adding or replacing animations in skeletons.brf. Dunno how they make the anims play random, or how to add sound or how they made it work when pushing particular button, I can`t script for **** I guess Ill look for answers in forge or ask there.

Back
Top Bottom