[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

MitchyMatt said:
unknown.png

unknown.png

finally no more perky tits armors :grin: (now you just have to replace the doomguide leather with the old one and add doomguide leather to the undead witches)

Wow, if that armor was given to the Silvermists at first, I would've not begged a few times for a not-so-ugly one during 3.9 development. The final one (the one we see in 3.9) is acceptable, but having this one for them would've shut me up long ago

I like the armor, and as it has some mail on it, i would love to see this one on silvermists (with a white "skirt" instead of a blue one), but like i said, the actual one is acceptable.

Kudos

I have seen Silvermist armour but is almost similar to that from Noldor nobles, is ok IMHO but they need cool-looking armours as these

EG0PUeh.jpg

Here is misunderstanding, I have referred to armours posted by MitchyMatt not to my character's surcoat

I using latest version with highest video settings and 530 battlesize

I beg not to give those "cool-looking" armors/colors to the Silvermists

Either keep them as they are, or give them that same armor but with white "skirt", i for sure prefer the latter.

Silvermist actual armor could go to some other troop to avoid it being wasted, its not bad

I personally like plate and heavy mail armours so much, but some as Barclay plate not fit with female characters IMO, also I am happy how helmets look polished compared to native even these which are keep from there. Mod shining in graphics and models despite outdated graphics from basegame, simply my all-time favorite mod because 3.9.1 version

T7CAcfX.jpg

PNvGOSP.jpg

xkcgtxh.jpg

XJJTWeQ.jpg

Screenshoots from my playthrough

Evvv said:
The left is the replacement for the right - it was made to capture the aesthetic feel but in much higher quality. (and is far less absurd, in any case)

doomguide leather still looks ridiculous compared to the two above

H E R O O F T H E I M P E R I U M said:
I really like these new designs. As for Silvermist armour, though, I have to admit to always having held a preference for this design

That was a good one, this one too, looks a lot like the Gondor archers (intended? probably yes as there are some other clear references to TLOTR)
https://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/File:Silvermist_Ranger_Old.jpg

Edit: looking at it again, maybe that grey is too dark for them, but its just a recolor to a more light grey

That old Silvermist armour reminds me of when I first started playing Pendor, I looted it on like day 50 and used it for a really long time. Gotta love the nostalgia :grin:

As far as I remember, the design wasn't originally created specifically for PoP but was part of a general armour mod someone else had made. It still worked quite well for Silvermists.

The Dukes of Barclay have sent expeditionary forces to Pendor. The Barclay Janissaries are equipped with advanced mechanical equipment that their country has now begun mass producing for warfare. While more mounted and elegant designs are seen in core regiments in Barclay, these formidable weapons have the punch of a crossbow, the ammunition of a quiver and the flare to brandish.

The Mettenheimers forced the industrial might of Barclay to create efficient ways to fight their volcanic-smithed steel plated armored infantry. While the production of such weaponry is hidden under lock and key to only few, the designs are said to have made their way to Pendor, but alas, that is only rumors...

bIQ9Ct2.jpg

57EqgkP.jpg

JP9EVYM.jpg

Oq1v8Sa.jpg

rSC2pmC.jpg

SJ35eFR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom