Companions Disappeared?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alekxos

Recruit
After creating my first character, I decided to make my own kingdom, and began by conquering Ergellon Castle.  I chose the kingdom's name and appointed Alayen as minister.  However, a Rhodoks army of about 600 arrived shortly, so I removed all of my garrisoned men to save them.  I was not able to get Alayen to leave, so he stayed in the castle after it was captured.  Later, I brought my forces back to the castle and successfully reconquered it, this time appointing Marnid as minister.  I was chased out again with the same events occuring, and when I took the castle over for the third time, I appointed Ymira.  After losing my castle and getting it back once again, I appointed Jeremus as minister and managed to keep the Rhodoks forces at bay for some time.  After several weeks in which my companions didn't turn up, the king of Rhodoks offered peace, and I accepted it.  I assumed that my lost companions would begin appearing in towns in several weeks.  This doesn't seem true, as it has been months and the ransom broker does not seem to know anything, neither do travelers I encounter.  The Companion Missions screen simply says "Separated from party (Whereabouts unknown).  Is this a bug?  Is there any way to get them back?  I was looking forward to having several hero vassals to start my kingdom off with.

Help appreciated :grin:,

Alekxos

I've had them disapear as well. .and if I had someone out on a mission, It says 'they are trying to find me' and If I camp they show up later.

Back
Top Bottom