Flintlock pistol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The flintlock pistol is something the game developers left in the games internal code.... it isn't used in this mod though because of the time frame the mod is based upon.

Now that wasn't hard to type...Dont flame the OP just because he was curious and uneducated on the topic...  It took me 10 seconds to answer this, and now the OP wont be constantly spam posting to get his question answered.

Jadion said:
The flintlock pistol is something the game developers left in the games internal code.... it isn't used in this mod though because of the time frame the mod is based upon.

Now that wasn't hard to type...Dont flame the OP just because he was curious and uneducated on the topic...  It took me 10 seconds to answer this, and now the OP wont be constantly spam posting to get his question answered.

So has downloading this mod somehow made the flintlock pistol be sold in the marketplace?

racaloo said:
Jadion said:

So has downloading this mod somehow made the flintlock pistol be sold in the marketplace?

No.... the pistol is in the major code of the game, and obviously mods use this code so the gun can be created in ANY MOD, but it is NOT suppost to be used or bought in 1257.....If you want to know how to spawn it and/or ammo post in the warband singleplayer section.

I'm going to add this to the mod (biggest cannon ever made and never fired) ok supposedly it was fired at least once :razz:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/TheTsarCannonJuly2004.jpg

othr said:
I'm going to add this to the mod (biggest cannon ever made and never fired) ok supposedly it was fired at least once :razz:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/TheTsarCannonJuly2004.jpg
:shock:

Where can I get one?

Play 6500 game years :

dino-laser-awesome.jpg

Skandinav said:
Play 6500 game years :

dino-laser-awesome.jpg

haha... haliriously great picture, love that some of the dinosaurs are being commanded by humans!!

But don't forget that judgment day occurs July 24, 2004 and soon after Skynet takes over!

t800ii.jpg
t800i.jpg

ahhhh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom