Re: BNL - V0.3 Status Report(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

I will definitely check this thread every once in a while. I enjoy this mod, and hope you'll be able to finish all of the things you listed.

Hey, Thanks.  I updated the OP with two more features I would like to include. cdvader once made an achievement mod in which you could set certain goals for the player to reach. You can see them as a kind of special quests. I hope to post some screenshots and a preview this week.

I am also looking for a good time when the trailer can be released. This might be just before the release but maybe I will make more to get you some more eyecandy first :wink:.

EDIT: Preview will be posted within this week. I will list some new features and show some more models and screens :wink:.

Technically, it is meant to be a naval cannon, but then it would be a waste to use it only in decoration since cannons cannot be used in naval combat. Transportating such a thing would be a hell over land I guess :???:.

Jezze said:
Technically, it is meant to be a naval cannon, but then it would be a waste to use it only in decoration since cannons cannot be used in naval combat. Transportating such a thing would be a hell over land I guess :???:.

Oh, well you guessed right, those beasts weighs a couple of tonnes. The bigger ones had to be transported in parts and resembled when a battle or siege was at hand. And that's land carriages. Cannons came to look an function the same since the 1500s to the mid 1800s, the only evolution there would be better and more mobile gun carriages.

I'm just having this question will all companions we changed into new ones or new ones will come or only appereance of them? And second and last the lords and kings will they also have a make over with appereance cause it was kind of weird in original M&B (Perhaps you guys already did this long time ago i played it) to see people with famous names but they don't look like them at all or most annoying like the ones from M&B.

You guys are doing a great job and i will play this when it comes to Mount & blade warband. Keep up the good work!

Michiel De Ruyter said:
I'm just having this question will all companions we changed into new ones or new ones will come or only appereance of them? And second and last the lords and kings will they also have a make over with appereance cause it was kind of weird in original M&B (Perhaps you guys already did this long time ago i played it) to see people with famous names but they don't look like them at all or most annoying like the ones from M&B.

You guys are doing a great job and i will play this when it comes to Mount & blade warband. Keep up the good work!

All companions will be changed into the list we made. I did not started at those yet, but I guarantee there will be anew in V0.3. Also the lords will be more realistic and the kings of those.

This week I am about to start with making the troops for the factions, so you can expect more screenshots over time.

have u ever thought about putting a donkey or a mule as a mounted figure? Because i think it would be cool to ride a donkey or a mule in the game .

Yeah, it will. It just needs a lot of time before it is finished I guess. We are currently working on the multiplayer, and I am about to resume on single player at the moment.

Jezze said:
Yeah, it will. It just needs a lot of time before it is finished I guess. We are currently working on the multiplayer, and I am about to resume on single player at the moment.

this is for the normal mount and blade right? not warband?

Jezze said:
NieksterNL said:
Jezze said:

this is for the normal mount and blade right? not warband?

Both.
very nice
i cant wait until it get released :grin:
btw will i be able to continue on my save file when the next version is released?

Back
Top Bottom