[TKoV] The Kingdom of Veluca ( Recruiting cRPG Warriors )

Users who are viewing this thread

Cluntius said:
rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
socks said:
Cluntius, you're being a bit of a ****. [by which I mean you're being extremely dickheaded.] It'd be great if you'd stop, as it isn't helping anyone and it's just making you look bad. Furthermore, if there's a troll in this thread, it isn't Cznielsen, but you.

Cool story bro :smile:

*Bring on the Warband circle flames lets go*

what a ****

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

you know your not giving a very good rep for your clan....

rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
socks said:
Cluntius, you're being a bit of a ****. [by which I mean you're being extremely dickheaded.] It'd be great if you'd stop, as it isn't helping anyone and it's just making you look bad. Furthermore, if there's a troll in this thread, it isn't Cznielsen, but you.

what a ****

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Whos say im apart of Solamnic Knights anymore :smile:

but continue your flame babe love you *wink*

Cluntius said:
rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
socks said:

what a ****

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

actually the one flaming is you buddy  :grin:

and since im watched (because i responded to a troll like you last week) im leaving this thread.

rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
socks said:

what a ****

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

actually the one flaming is you buddy  :grin:

and since im watched (because i responded to a troll like you last week) im leaving this thread.

Good boy.

Cluntius said:
Sir Gowe said:
Cluntius said:
Cznielsen said:
Sir Gowe said:
Cluntius not to be mean but the way you are acting is in my sense a baby
The fact is I am remoddeling my style of Leadership because I have a new clan waiting
I just need a break and no drama
if you heard my threads I am allowed to be mad but I grew up and let things go as fate decides
I did give it to Robert because 1 you guys had appointed him for Leader right?
I dont need to put facts in and all...I'm allowed to be dissappointed on this when you could have just suggested thing for me to do to improve
and also I really dont need any of this Cluntius as The Marshal you of all people should know better

Like I said before no more fighting of the like
and good luck to you all

ps. Robert I think you all might have to use teh blue banner cuz the red one was my personal and I will soon be changing it

I like that part, but I'll be leaving this thread for now through your freaking door. ---> []

Cznielsen do you not understand basic english? ----> [] Enter the door no trolls allowed.

Then again i guess your still upset due to the person you was bjing got kicked out of power aww what a shame :sad:

Really both of you stop
We had all our say and Czni wont bother you so Cluntius do like Robert and just grow up
all is well and no offence is taken to it since my 2nd clan is in the process of making itself
anyways Hey Robert when I get the chance Golden Legion is gonna visit you guys I just wanna practice formations with them and all and see how they do in open field combat dont worry we will be there

Gowe you keep saying this but all i see is that troll constantly posting on this thread, As for me Growing up maybe you should look at your self before you try and tell others to grow up.
Remember that little conversation we had on msn you was Q_Qing and was about to suicide because you lost leadership to slmc :smile:

Even though you handed it to Robert oh well :smile:

Here the rope v

|
            |
            |
            ()
:neutral: Wow... just wow

I don't think I can join the SLMC.

I don't believe I can uphold your virtues of battle.  I'm a warrior, not a knight, really.

The Cow Dude said:
Cluntius said:
Sir Gowe said:
Cluntius said:
Cznielsen said:
Sir Gowe said:
The fact is I am remoddeling my style of Leadership because I have a new clan waiting
if you heard my threads I am allowed to be mad but I grew up and let things go as fate decides
I dont need to put facts in and all...I'm allowed to be dissappointed on this when you could have just suggested thing for me to do to improve
and also I really dont need any of this Cluntius as The Marshal you of all people should know better

and good luck to you all

ps. Robert I think you all might have to use teh blue banner cuz the red one was my personal and I will soon be changing it

I like that part, but I'll be leaving this thread for now through your freaking door. ---> []

Cznielsen do you not understand basic english? ----> [] Enter the door no trolls allowed.

Then again i guess your still upset due to the person you was bjing got kicked out of power aww what a shame :sad:

Really both of you stop
We had all our say and Czni wont bother you so Cluntius do like Robert and just grow up
all is well and no offence is taken to it since my 2nd clan is in the process of making itself
anyways Hey Robert when I get the chance Golden Legion is gonna visit you guys I just wanna practice formations with them and all and see how they do in open field combat dont worry we will be there

Gowe you keep saying this but all i see is that troll constantly posting on this thread, As for me Growing up maybe you should look at your self before you try and tell others to grow up.
Remember that little conversation we had on msn you was Q_Qing and was about to suicide because you lost leadership to slmc :smile:

Here the rope v

|
            |
            |
            ()

agreed. :neutral:

rebelknight said:
The Cow Dude said:
Cluntius said:
Sir Gowe said:
Cluntius said:
Cznielsen said:
Sir Gowe said:

and good luck to you all

Really both of you stop

Here the rope v

|
            |
            |
            ()

Thought you was leaving :sad:

Cluntius said:
rebelknight said:
The Cow Dude said:
Cluntius said:
Sir Gowe said:
Cluntius said:
Cznielsen said:
Sir Gowe said:

and good luck to you all

Really both of you stop

Here the rope v

|
            |
            |
            ()

dude get over yourself.

you aint the center of the world.

and this thread aint your so beat it.

rebelknight said:
Cluntius said:
rebelknight said:
The Cow Dude said:
Cluntius said:
Sir Gowe said:
Cluntius said:
Cznielsen said:
Sir Gowe said:

and good luck to you all

Really both of you stop

Here the rope v

|
            |
            |
            ()

dude get over yourself.

you aint the center of the world.

and this thread aint your so beat it.

i r zee forum troll and i claim this thread as my cave :sad:

Brynhildr said:
I don't think I can join the SLMC.

I don't believe I can uphold your virtues of battle.  I'm a warrior, not a knight, really.
Well the virtues of battle apply when there is an unfair advantage.
Trust me we all aim for victory, we just earn our victory with bragging rites.
And if you are concerned about your skill level have no worry's, we have random training sessions all the time and trust me they work amazingly.=]

Ps: Grand Master Robert

EVERYONE LISTEN!!!
I take complete responsibility for Cluntiues words and actions.
I apologize over all the grief, anger, and annoyance.
I have just learned all about thins mess and i am deeply embarrassed, I do understand Cluntiues tho.
We have been under much scrutiny and it has obviously gotten to him/ and us.
But is i restate he has no excuse for that kind of attitude to anyone.
As my fellow knight had said he has resigned from the Arch Duke position and from the clan its self.
We are knights not beasts.
I hope the honor and integrity may be restore to our clan.
I am sorry to all who have been offended.

ChaosDwarf said:
EVERYONE LISTEN!!!
I have just learned all about thins mess and i am deeply embarrassed, I do understand Cluntiues tho.
As my fellow knight had said he has resigned from the Arch Duke position and from the clan its self.

If anyone tries to mess with my old clan they will have to dabble with The Golden Legion soon
if anything I want this clan to prosper as well
and I hope everyone is ashamed of this stupid fight
all is well and good to go so lets just support each other

Sir Gowe said:
ChaosDwarf said:
EVERYONE LISTEN!!!

If anyone tries to mess with my old clan they will have to dabble with The Golden Legion soon
if anything I want this clan to prosper as well
and I hope everyone is ashamed of this stupid fight
all is well and good to go so lets just support each other
Thank you sir.
As you have our back we have yours after all you the father of this one lol.
And thank yet again sir.

rebelknight said:
Cznielsen said:
rebelknight said:
Cznielsen said:
Here the rope v

|
            |
            |
            ()

Sorry for breaking my goal about not posting here, but really... you crossed the line with that one...

the guy was muted.
I have to say he deserved it :/

hell yea. but let this thread die.
dont worry hes out of the clan ok

ChaosDwarf said:
rebelknight said:
Cznielsen said:
rebelknight said:
Cznielsen said:
Here the rope v

|
            |
            |
            ()

Sorry for breaking my goal about not posting here, but really... you crossed the line with that one...

the guy was muted.
I have to say he deserved it :/

hell yea. but let this thread die.
dont worry hes out of the clan ok

i guess he didn't take it very well.

Back
Top Bottom