[Werewolf: Archives] The Joker, The Jack and The Brotherhood. Innocents Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Alex_Augmented said:
Hidrogeno said:
Alex_Augmented said:
Oh bugger****, forgot to unvote Oub.

Unvote

Vote: Seff
But you know he's always like this, right?

I suppose it'd be worth voting them if their play style is unproductive.

Well, if he's always like this, then there's a chance he could be a wolf.

FU-

Really?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

To clarify, if he always acts like this it doesn't tell us anything. You can't just vote someone on the off-chance that they're a wolf without any real evidence.

Oubliette said:
To clarify, if he always acts like this it doesn't tell us anything. You can't just vote someone on the off-chance that they're a wolf without any real evidence.
FrisianDude said:
We're gonna have to if we don't get any real base/evidence soon, though. :sad:
I agree with both of these points, although we don't really have a time limit (yet). If there really is no solid candidate, it's worth voting for the people who don't positively contribute, and in the meantime get suspicious of people who hop on the bandwagon too quickly.

I suppose it's time for me to inject something about Trooper's non-posting, but seeing that he's got a vote on me and he's probably got RL matters to attend to, I don't want to go too far. Everyone else has been really diligent about posting (besides our fair Seff :razz:), so we sadly cannot judge on lurking-behavior alone.

Captain Kris, with so much on his mind by now, decided to open up the journal his father had bought him a few months ago for his birthday. He hadn't started writing in it yet, and now was as good a time as ever. Best to get some of these suspicions down before I forget them, he thought. Counting the pews, two, three, this one, he reached the one he'd stored his journal in (the little troughs built into the backs to store bibles, and spare cushions for bone-sore, pious backsides). He ran his hand through the trough until he came to a book. Pulling it out he tutted in mild annoyance: bible. He carried on along the trough, reaching another. He grunted in annoyance: another bible. He did this several more times, reaching the end of the trough: ****ing bibles!

"WHO MOVED MY JOURNAL?" He demanded, turning to the others. There were only blank faces and raised eyebrows. He frantically searched all the surrounding pews, but to no avail. It was gone.

The journal has been distributed.

But, safe to say, Captain Kris isn't a vampire because if he was, then he wouldn't have all the bibles.

I disagree with this 'day 1 is baseless speculation'. Evidence includes direct evidence (role's being revealed by oracles etc.) but also circumstantial evidence - the entire thread is evidence. And it is possible to catch villains purely through the latter. Remember how Locke managed to catch and successfuly lynch Villy? (and if you don't, go back and find it - it's a damn good read if nothing else :grin:). I think it's less the case that there's nothing to go on but rather people often don't know where to look.

Also, I don't mind putting pressure on lurkers/flakers to get their act together, but in the end arguing that we should actually lynch people and simply hope for the best without believing in their villainy is harming the village.

Oh Em Gee. We have a non-believer in the room! Must be wolfish, replacing the Bibles with his stupid little journal!

Nah, I'm guessing he's out for RL matters; we can check when he was last online.

Locke said:
Of course. What else would you use it for?
To prop up all those bibles?

Bulle said:
But, safe to say, Captain Kris isn't a vampire because if he was, then he wouldn't have all the bibles.

Maybe he's using that as a cover?

Oubliette said:
I disagree with this 'day 1 is baseless speculation'. Evidence includes direct evidence (role's being revealed by oracles etc.) but also circumstantial evidence - the entire thread is evidence. And it is possible to catch villains purely through the latter. Remember how Locke managed to catch and successfully lynch Villy? (and if you don't, go back and find it - it's a damn good read if nothing else :grin:). I think it's less the case that there's nothing to go on but rather people often don't know where to look.

Also, I don't mind putting pressure on lurkers/flakers to get their act together, but in the end arguing that we should actually lynch people and simply hope for the best without believing in their villainy is harming the village.

You are, ofcourse, right.  :???:
However, apparently Kris had a journal, and he kept it hidden. Why would an honest person keep it hidden unless he's got something to hide?

Hidrogeno said:
Oh Em Gee. We have a non-believer in the room! Must be wolfish, replacing the Bibles with his stupid little journal!

Nah, I'm guessing he's out for RL matters; we can check when he was last online.

Or he's forgotten about this thread, the silly man.

FrisianDude said:
Kris was online about half an hour ago, and I were him, I'd have checked in on this thread. :neutral:
That's not good at all!

unvote

Vote: Captain Kris

Captain Kris, the heat is on!

I don't think Kris had the journal as an item to use. Having him lose a journal is just a way of introducing the item in the game.

Also, he might have checked but had nothing to contribute. Either way, I think it's against the spirit of werewolf to try to use these things to aid your analysis of the game thread. We're supposed to just go off the thread alone.

Hidrogeno said:
FrisianDude said:
Kris was online about half an hour ago, and I were him, I'd have checked in on this thread. :neutral:
That's not good at all!

unvote

Vote: Captain Kris

Captain Kris, the heat is on!

Good point, if we pressure him, he must defend himself before it's too late!

Vote: Captain Kris.

(My very first vote, teehee.)

Oubliette said:
I don't think Kris had the journal as an item to use. Having him lose a journal is just a way of introducing the item in the game.

Also, he might have checked but had nothing to contribute. Either way, I think it's against the spirit of werewolf to try to use these things to aid your analysis of the game thread. We're supposed to just go off the thread alone.

Surely it can't be hard to find SOMETHING to contribute?

Oubliette said:
Also, he might have checked but had nothing to contribute.
That's worse than Seff's one-liners. At least he can jump in and say, "hey guys, I have nothing to contribute right now, but I'll read through the thread and try to pull something out of my ass." His recent non-posting allowed us to forget him pretty easily, actually. Or at least I did.

Calm down. His last post was less than 24 hours ago. It hasn't even been one day, and you're all jumping up and accusing him of lurking.

Back
Top Bottom