[Werewolf: Archives] The Joker, The Jack and The Brotherhood. Innocents Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Nah, you've been talking about Kris.

Alex said that one of Frisian's posts was suspicious, and I disagreed, saying it wasn't necessarily.

Two separate bits.

FrisianDude said:
Orj said:
@Frisian: No, not just the first day, the whole game. :lol:

Oh.. then 24 pages still is relatively wrong for just the first page, I'd think.

Forgot to correct him. I'm pretty sure I saw Day one go on for 60 days, IIRC.

And it doesn't matter if it's wrong, does it? Be patient. Unless of course, you want get to the night.

Why not? We know someone has the journal, and it's probably full of juicy gossip and maybe even something game changing. Locke may not be as patient as some of you pseudo therapists :razz:. All we got to do is discern who's logged out at the time that was posted and see if they act suspiciously after logging in.

Swadius said:
Why not? We know someone has the journal, and it's probably full of juicy gossip and maybe even something game changing. Locke may not be as patient as some of you pseudo therapists :razz:. All we got to do is discern who's logged out at the time that was posted and see if they act suspiciously after logging in.
... Do you really think he would give away the villains in narration?

This is my first game? Acting weird, does not equate one to being a villain. It just means that they are either an idiot, or shoved a few too many coin collections up their nose. It also doesn't necessarily mean that the person holding the journal is a villain either. But they may know something they can't divulge it directly or intentionally as that would be breaking the rules.

MOTHER ****ERS! *****es took my frickin' journal! Then he/she has the cheak to replace it with some shizzing bibles.
If you own up now fellon then I will not call the police and you will be in less trouble :smile:

Have I really been acting wierd?
I thought I was just taking a few stabs in the dark.

I didn't shed any more suspicion than was already on Hershey before hand. As for Alex and Oub perhaps my way of looking at things differs from yours. I've had 2 good games following my logic so far as both the seer and a wolf/(snail) so I don't much care for your criticism.
I've been online quite often actuall both signed in and not. I only post if there is something I can point out that has been missed, I'd rather not come in and say "oooooh, that's a good point" - not vote - leave - come back an hour later and do the same thing.
It's also strange to see too votes in quick succession again, this time after there was a talk about it, you could easily be packies using the uncertainty of the village on the matter to start a quick band wagon (I know it's another weak shot but I don't give a ****).

Back from a Friday night sleepover.

Seff=Bandwagoning. I don't really suspect him.

The whole Kris thing? He wouldn't have been brought to attention if not for the journal. Also seems opportune.

I'll go back and read more before I change my vote...or not.

I'm not sure if you're bluffing or not, but either way, I think you've put yourself at risk with that claim.

Aw come on. Give it back man.
Or at least give me page 8.
It's my Captain's log day 1 of the Locke Voyage. I've been working on it for ages :sad:

Back
Top Bottom