WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrade your forge. Next tier should be pistols and muskets, then probably rifles, then SMGs, then MGs and Coehorns I think.

Would be nice to see custom reload animations for each weapon, true. It's very nice that you allowed us to call medics, even though I've never had a medic come 'cos I keep forgetting to recruit them.

and the last and final questions. How do i arm my solders with smgs? there is no option in the arming menu
And how do i equip my men in the camp menu i have rifles and rifle bullets but it says in the menu i have none

and for new animations it would be cool if you can crouch and crawl

Trained Riflemen and Riflemen I think have the possibility of having a SMG. Do you have to put the weapons in baggage for it to count in the arm troops screen?

@NightHawkreal
you have to put the things you want to give other soldiers into your baggage.
no body like their soldiers directly take things from his own inventory, right?

@Draconis Topmen
cavalries need carbines and SMGs, but to upgrade cavalry you must have melee horseman first.
muskets are also accepted, I put it like this: long muskets can be shortened easily and then used mounted.
maybe you give someone musket but he turns up to be a veteran cavalry with a SMG, I consider he as a experienced soldier who has gained lots of booties, he trades some of his booties and the musket you give him for this SMG from someone else.

Does this assumption make sense? We can talk about this later when I got a child board :smile:
After all this game engine is not perfect, we can only do things that in its limitation.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
I have 5 rifles, 2 ammo and I can't equip my soldiers  :evil:
can you express this more accurately?
where did you put the guns and soldiers? what are the soldiers? what kind of soldier do you want to get?
and those ammos are not magazines, right? cuz magazines are only for MGs.

Venitius said:
So for Rifleman do you need to have Rifle Bullets and Rifle, and for MG gunner magazines and an MG?
almost right.
all bullets except magazines is accepted by the rifleman.

oh, if you have your own center, you can't recruit like in other center. you must have given the weapons to the foreman of that center, for village it is the village elder, for castle and town it's foreman, which means you have to build a workshop in your own castle and town so you can recruit. the weapons is all kinds of melee weapons, bows, crossbows and also pistols(don't need bullets).
is this too complicated? maybe I should make it easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom