WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
How does that work? When you place a rifle with a bayonet in a slot you actually get two weapons?

No, there are two different weapons. One's a rifle, the other's a spear that looks like a rifle. Each take up a slot.

sorry, I'm writing chinese thread at bbs.mountblade.com.cn(I posted here even earlier than in chinese forum), don't have enough time to reply you guys.

After that thread was finished, I will edit this topic thoroughly, and apply for a childboard so we can talk about different issues more clearly.

Venitius said:
Loot dead looters. And find a way to get pioneers, mechanics or craftsmen.
I have got a couple of craftsmen, the only problem is that I don't know what to do with them.

build a workshop, put enough craftsmen into garrison(for workshop 2 is enough, more men can produce more things),  open town menu, order weapons, wait in world map for golden message showed under screen, every center get 1 day 1 chance to manufacture something, if they can success is decided by public order.

Venitius said:
So they're mercs?
they can be mercs.
craftsmen and mechanics are actually pioneers of commen faction(if you haven't joined any other faction), they are this faction's bonus troops.
you can also build school and let the center's commanding officer to train some craftsmen, this works for every faction.

Thanks. Also, the local hunter says NO STRINGS when you talk to him and I can gun down civillians with a Thompson SMG.

EDIT= The Mauser doesn't any damage, but the MP18 does.

ah that NO STRINGS thing, forget to cover that. thanks!

Venitius said:
EDIT= The Mauser doesn't any damage, but the MP18 does.

yes, i know it, don't spent time on testing this. :wink: this is a tiny feature of this mod. the weapons who does a burst fire or area damage can hurt the civillians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom