Who is the best cannoneer

Users who are viewing this thread

Beauharnais said:
I used to be a good cannoneer when I was captain of the 9th, a long while ago...

I was very afraid you were going to say "until I took an arrow in the knee" XD

gaham1 said:
Munro and joshly are Cannonborn they speak cannonkin.

I am not quite sure about that. I am known as Cannonborn, but I don't think Joshly wants to be included in that title. I am pretty sure he has his own title. And I do not speak Cannonkiin because that is Cannonborn in the language of the dragons. The language I speak is a series of noises created through the use of a large bronze tube, which then launches smaller spherical objects through it to create sound. Clarification recieved.

Unless... Cannonborn is a new term for skilled cannoneers? Anyone can interpret the phrase in their own way i guess..

P.S. Fus Ro Dah!

I am going to submit Revenge for this cause he had a k/d of 47:2, which is pretty decent, but he killed 15 people in one shot :razz:
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/631862291209816446/AB6EDA0886A039686294ABA4C5FBABBC43B8E757/

We should do this with every class :razz: Infantry, Skirmishers, Captains (since their loadout is different), Cavalry, and Lancers. Maybe Opolcheniye too  :lol:

AB6EDA0886A039686294ABA4C5FBABBC43B8E757

Atilla ofc.. Who else? He's the one taking out whole regiments with only one bullets..

(And I'm proud of being in the 6e  :cool: )

Wolfgun said:
Atilla ofc.. Who else? He's the one taking out whole regiments with only one bullets..
Munro and Joshly have both done that as well though.

HarbingerOfDoom said:
I don't think the forum could hold that amount of cockswinging.
Nah, what do you think regiment pages and the "tell us about your character" threads are composed of? lol

Back
Top Bottom