Who is the best cannoneer

Users who are viewing this thread

Joshly said:
And a cannon duel would never end, only filled with constant dodging. I would compare it to a soccer game (EU football :razz:) with the only players on the field being the goalies. Sure you can kick the ball all the way across the field, but only works if the other person is paying no attention.
i would suggest to have a few events
one might be a moving
another might be not mvoing etc

Possibly, but there could be many different factors that determine the "winner". The targets could either be very evasive, or they could be blatantly willing to catch cannonballs, as well as the ping and specific setup of each cannoneer, and you can never know if that specific cannoneer isn't doing well that day; etc etc.

There could be many different reasons as to why one cannoneer could not hit the target, and the other could hit every target.

1.Sanitarium
2.Munro
3.Atilla
4.mahud
5. no idea

These guys ive seen do work on public servers :grin:. Other then that i dont know those are the only cannoneers that i can think of.

KillerMongoose said:
Joshly isn't around enough, I always see Munro blastin away like the Cannonborn he is.
Looks like the pubs will be opposed to Joshly on his cannon tonight. Mongoose doesn't get killed enough by him... we shall fix that.

I wonder how much kills I have to get to become nominated  :roll:

2011-12-23_00001.jpg

*kuch* arty only *kuch*

Back
Top Bottom