Who is the best cannoneer

Users who are viewing this thread

_RebelliouS_ said:
Crasher I think u made mistake? I use cannons but not as well as Revenge , I think our names are near so you think Revenge is me?  :roll:

No, I meant you. But now that you mention it, Revenge is quite good as well  :lol:

I hope my name has been mentioned here!..

Slut_Treble, how dare you fotget thee!, i am rather a shot with the cannon :wink:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/2011050200001v.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/2011031000001.jpg/

So yea, i think i deserve a place in the list, i have seen you all hit me up when i get like a tripple kill, oh good shot treble.. im sad i wasn't Listed! :eek:

Das Knecht said:
So have you ever gotten 12 kills with one shot?  :lol:

For someone to determine a cannoneer's skill level by the amount of lives he has taken with one cannonball is ignorant and convoluted. Of course whether or not this statement is a serious question (In which is most likely is not), the real factors that determine the amount of kills a cannoneer gets with a cannonball is as follows:
1. The target's lack of positioning efficiency.
2. The cannoneer's ability to act on such opportunities.
3. The appropriate accuracy and angle for maximum destructiveness.

These factors do rank in importance, because the first factor is the most influential factor of the group. Which means essentially it is not the cannoneer's skill to take out whole lines in one shot, but rather the target's lack of awareness. (However harsh that may be).

Of course, some occasions there is one simple factor in which is commonly looked at as skill. which would be luck.

But nonetheless, consistency and communication are the real factors that determine a skilled cannoneer, in which they are able to efficiently take out targets and use teamwork in order to provide maximum support for their team. (Which means that the true skill behind the cannoneer is the team's ability to provide him targets to shoot at :razz:).

(I apologize for the serious note on this, but I feel that it would be an inaccurate portrayal of skill to suggest that at one point a cannoneer was able to achieve one incredible feat in a singular instance.)

Its not about how many kills you get in 1 ball, its about how good you're at aiming, how good you're at reloading quickley, remember you also have to defend yourself sometimes!

Munro said:
Das Knecht said:
So have you ever gotten 12 kills with one shot?  :lol:

For someone to determine a cannoneer's skill level by the amount of lives he has taken with one cannonball is ignorant and convoluted. Of course whether or not this statement is a serious question (In which is most likely is not), the real factors that determine the amount of kills a cannoneer gets with a cannonball is as follows:
1. The target's lack of positioning efficiency.
2. The cannoneer's ability to act on such opportunities.
3. The appropriate accuracy and angle for maximum destructiveness.

These factors do rank in importance, because the first factor is the most influential factor of the group. Which means essentially it is not the cannoneer's skill to take out whole lines in one shot, but rather the target's lack of awareness. (However harsh that may be).

Of course, some occasions there is one simple factor in which is commonly looked at as skill. which would be luck.

But nonetheless, consistency and communication are the real factors that determine a skilled cannoneer, in which they are able to efficiently take out targets and use teamwork in order to provide maximum support for their team. (Which means that the true skill behind the cannoneer is the team's ability to provide him targets to shoot at :razz:).

(I apologize for the serious note on this, but I feel that it would be an inaccurate portrayal of skill to suggest that at one point a cannoneer was able to achieve one incredible feat in a singular instance.)
The people who I'm talking about have had several occasions of 12 kills (or somewhat near that)

I haven't seen Treble get any kills with any cannon, ever, but I guess he is good.

I Dont really use it that often anymore, just used it 5 mins ago but you know when you get people who move when aiming, fire when aiming, or just sit in front, i have some of them so i done poop...

There are a lot of skilled regiments and skilled gunners out there, I have attended many a line battle and yes some gunners may do good one line battle but will suck the next, what I look for in something like this is consistently to hit the target and cause a lot of damage, us at the 87th know a good artillery crew, we charge the guns every time we get the chance :wink: Not to mention gunners who keep popping up line battle after linebattle with high scores, when I take the guns yes I might get kill wonder when a line regiment lines up nice but it doesn't mean i'm a good gunner because I can't do it every time and I hope gunners who get that one 13 shot wonder don't think there the cats pyjamas when they score this because they have to be able to repeat it time and time again.

So in my opinion placing no one on top and no one on bottom I would say gunners who most of the community know and respect for gunnery skills are:

Atillia
Joshly
Munro
GoKiller
Bell
Gunny

stewart29th said:
There are a lot of skilled regiments and skilled gunners out there, I have attended many a line battle and yes some gunners may do good one line battle but will suck the next, what I look for in something like this is consistently to hit the target and cause a lot of damage, us at the 87th know a good artillery crew, we charge the guns every time we get the chance :wink: Not to mention gunners who keep popping up line battle after linebattle with high scores, when I take the guns yes I might get kill wonder when a line regiment lines up nice but it doesn't mean i'm a good gunner because I can't do it every time and I hope gunners who get that one 13 shot wonder don't think there the cats pyjamas when they score this because they have to be able to repeat it time and time again.

So in my opinion placing no one on top and no one on bottom I would say gunners who most of the community know and respect for gunnery skills are:

Atillia
Joshly
Munro
GoKiller
Bell
Gunny

Thanks for backing me up Stewart..  :shock:

Back
Top Bottom