Who is the best cannoneer

Users who are viewing this thread

47CD786BBA0B98BA5620B90E1E9785961B58BAC4
had a good day :smile:

But i think Attila and gokiller have to be in the top 3, though attila is a bit less careful :razz:

So many opinions, based on Line Battle, Random Battle servers, American and European... I think we need to compile all the actual "facts" to make a proper decision!  :wink:

As far as what I've seen though, Joshly = #1
Munro is #2 and is also Cannon-born.

gokiller said:
Forgot to take a screenie,

but MaHuD deserves a place for sure now. with his 12-13 killstreak today
Was luck, I only saw 1 guy. I had no idea there were 10 standing behind him :razz:

@Harbinger,
Thanks, also good job on not mentioning that I died a horrible death afterwards. People need heroes, not some guy who died. :grin:

MaHuD said:
gokiller said:
Forgot to take a screenie,

but MaHuD deserves a place for sure now. with his 12-13 killstreak today
Was luck, I only saw 1 guy. I had no idea there were 10 standing behind him :razz:

@Harbinger,
Thanks, also good job on not mentioning that I died a horrible death afterwards. People need heroes, not some guy who died. :grin:
Oh well, that particular battle was a lost cause anyway. But with your canoneering we actually managed to win atleast one round.

thanks harbinger dont even give ur own a pat on the back  :cry: :cry: :cry:
i mainly go cannon in the battle server if any of u have seen  :wink:
dont really get to do the events which is pritty sad the only events i have done was the one before waterloo and waterloo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q4ls4XgAIA little vid u can see my score at 5.15 :smile:)

Gunny said:
I think it is a general consensus that Joshly is near the top, I have never seen Atilla in action, nor gokiller (Im always on MG and not paying much attention during sunday LBs :razz:) But I know that Munro and bell are also quite good, and from what I've seen during EPI scrims, so is Element.

For your information, Joshly aimed for Element during that particular scrim.
Was a pain in the ass to get your line eradicated over and over again... :razz:

Joshly and Attila

Represent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A2bLnL9qhA&list=FLDTzN0Ew6FINS_ltNylBt5A&index=1&feature=plpp_video

MM Devs. even if we did not join a single lb for more than 5 months. Ah, well, Attila and Mahud are good aswell :grin:

I would have to say Joshly, i've seen him get 20 kills in total in MM Offical Battle!
Then Attila

Back
Top Bottom