Status
Not open for further replies.
FrisianDude said:
'did time at Harvard' makes Harvard sound like a prison. :???:

Ah but dont you know that it is ?

A trap for bright young Brainsss...

pvz3.jpg

rgodfrey said:
Well, I do not say a show is awesome lightly, if you can watch, that show and your heart does not start racing its because you don't have a pulse.

Horse ****, you'll say anything as long as some half-baked supermarket tabloid publishes it.

Hey bro, did you notice our incredible technological advances in only the last half century? These past five decades have seen the rise of the computer, a machine of incredible computational capability, able to manipulate data in ways beyond our own abilities. Did you know we didn't invent the computer ourselves?

Yeah, bro. Know that place in New Mexico? Area 51? We took computers from the cockpit of an alien ship. The government (obviously) told you that the military developed them. Don't believe a word of it! It's alien technology! There's no way we have exponentially increased our technological advances in merely the past 50 years when it took us several thousand just to figure out how to plant crops. Even in the century before the "invention" of the computer our technological advances were not this rapid. We went from mills at the beginning of the 18th century to the internal combustion engine at the beginning of the 20th century. That's 200 years, and the only significant creation in between was steam power! Then within 60 more years we have computers? 40 years after that we have planes that can be flown from thousands of miles away by a computer? Missiles that aim themselves? Big Brother is lying to you!

If you want to fight back against big brother, stop playing along with their lies! Get rid of their alien machines!

Did my clever ploy work? Has he thrown out his computer?

What to cover today. The rabbit hole goes deep kids, most can not go down it, they just take the blue pill and close their eyes and say nothing exist, this is all a dream, I am my own God, or I am just a animal, no, you were created in his image out of the dust of the earth, of course scientist have just now discovered that man is made up of dust, just now catching up to Gods living word long written down, so let me be your guide into the twilight zoneish world of today, cause that is what it is like, I am living in the twilight zone, so many people have become fluoridic head zombies they can not even think anymore, so many born into evil conditioning of the mind, do you want your mind to burn into a trillion fractal designs of understanding and illumination of what is going on in the world? Then hold on tight, because Zeus has got a word for you baby.

Evil has plans for you. Good has plans for you. Embrace the good. 

So what do the world planners have in store for you? I am just going from the globalist own statements. Yes people will laugh because they just wont face it. they wont read it. they just want to go along with the planners, go along with the tidal wave of darkness plaguing our land, there is a world government being set up, just like the bible said there would be, and it does not matter how many documents I have or what proof I have, I talk to adult men and women with kids and say listen, I want to give you the Rockefeller documents where they are adding things to the vaccines to sterilize you. They don't want them. I want to give you the state department memorandum, they don't want them, let me give you the biological diversity assessment calling for 80% extermination, they don't want it. Because they subconsciously made a decision then consciously made a decision that is all about ball games, and having fun, and planning their vacation, its all me, me, me, me. They are so selfish that their own future is being destroyed right before their eyes, and their childrens future, but they are so into the minute, that they can not think long term.

And the globalist are masters making sure everything goes at a slow phased in pace.
And every new phase of the enslavement is advertised and promoted, given cover stories, the general public is given cover stories, and after the control grid phases in, they go from denying it to saying of course we control the weather, of course we are putting stuff in your water, I could read quote after quote about how they want to reduce world population, I captured bill gates saying it himself in the natural news link of my tag.

Then they say oh well maybe to many people are on the planet, that makes sense.

I am living in the twilight zone

In the earlier version of propaganda they were to deny this was going on because people have not been prepared sociologically yet. Now we have reach a phase where they are going into a hard core level. And it's like ok, everybody knows they are killing us but it's good. And subconsciously they think they are the elitist by excepting it and going along with it they believe they have power over it, but they don't. It is called self delusion. And different people are in different phases of the propaganda.

The media says there is no move to world government, and it is not going to be run by big international banks, while at the same time saying we just got a new plan to save the global economy, global governance run by big central banks. So we are having a world government being set up right now with a bancor global cash less currency. Forced inoculations. We are having your neighbors spy on you. We are putting in tellescreens to watch everyone, but there is no world government, there is no bancor world currency 
no one is spying on anybody, and it is all insane if you criticize it.

Twilight zone kids

rgodfrey said:
What to cover today. The rabbit hole goes deep kids, most can not go down it, they just take the blue pill and close their eyes and say nothing exist, this is all a dream, I am my own God, or I am just a animal, no, you were created in his image out of the dust of the earth, of course scientist have just now discovered that man is made up of dust, just now catching up to Gods living word long written down

No, you're a ****ing retard. Man is made up of dust? Since when? Also, you actually suggest the Bible is "the written word of God"? Tell me though, if you believe every word of the Bible, do you actually think that Earth is old only a few thousand years? Or that God created Earth? Or that Evolution isn't true? If the Bible is actually true, how come every dinosaur bone that has been dug up is older than God's Earth? Do you even know who's written the Bible? Do you also realize how many mistakes were made during its many iterations and translations? The book you're reading now isn't the same that was written ages ago, so you can take it as literally as you want, most of it is still bull****.

[quote author=Sir Saladin]
Oh for crying out loud, I thought that everyone knew that drinking flouride is not going to help your teeth it just helps rich crooks get richer (someone makes money from selling flouride). The amount of flouride in the water is not enough to kill you quickly but having a constant supply of it in your blood might not be so good for you, if you brush your teeth once every few days and don't sleep with a mouth full of taffy every night you shouldn't need flouridated water. Even if constant once a week brushing wasn't enough to preserve the fragile/ easily rotted teeth I still wouldn't like drinking flouride. What's next? Antibiotics in the water like what they give farm chickens? I would prefer to take my chances. I would like to sign a pledge promising that I will drink some toothpaste every day and then get unpoisoned water. I always drink a big bottle of suntan lotion when I know I am going to be out under the sun for a long time. Hahahaha. That was a good one.
[/quote]

Thank you.

You're an idiot. Sir Saladin was being sarcastic.

It's quite obvious to anyone that actually attempts to understand what they read, rather than accepting it at face-value and then mindlessly copy-pasting it about the internet.

Orion said:

It's quite obvious to anyone that actually attempts to understand what they read, rather than accepting it at face-value and then mindlessly copy-pasting it about the internet.

At least he responded to someone who disagrees with him, even if accidentally

Man is made up of dust? Since when?

The dry decay stage occurs from 50 to 365 days after death.  The body is dry
and decays very slowly.  Tine id moths and bacteria eventually eat the
person's hair, leaving nothing but bones.

As long as there are no large animals around to carry them away, the bones can remain almost indefinitely.

The body decomposes into the ground and the insects eat the flesh and of course they will die and decompose into the ground

So all in all the body does turn into dirt

dusting-the-ceiling-fan2.jpg

See that picture the dust on the fan is dead skin cells but we call it dust

So to dust you shall return is quite correct

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you even know who's written the Bible?

The Bible is God’s letter to humanity collected into 66 books written by 40 writers. These writers come from all walks of life (i.e., kings to fishermen) and spans over a period of 1,500 years or more.

Orion said:

I am an idiot? I think not. I have acquired more knowledge in my pinky toe than you will get in the next 100 years. You think all the news you get is all the news? It's just a grain of sand on a beach of information, boy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG602tjDzGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom