[Werewolf] Werewolf: Black Death - Daybreak Day 6 - Crypto-flagellants win!

Should I close the day with the votes that we had at the deadline (10PM), or leave it open for a few

• Be strict, rules are rules, they had their chance. Close it.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Leave it open until midnight (two hours extra)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Leave it open until next morning when you wake up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it open and close it as soon as a majority is reached.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Xardob said:
So, until the end of the month?  :razz:
I'm sure I'd get impatient eventually.

By the way, trying to undermine my suspicions by joking about them isn't doing you any favors.

Orj said:
Xardob said:
So, until the end of the month?  :razz:
I'm sure I'd get impatient eventually.

By the way, trying to undermine my suspicions by joking about them isn't doing you any favors.
It's not supposed to. But that comment was aimed at our tight lipped watchman. I wonder if he's trying to come up with a believable lie about what he saw to twist the information so that it benefits him.

Orj said:
Are you saying you suspect Melter?
Just keeping him honest. From the look of things, Melter isn't waiting for reactions before sharing what he knows. He's waiting for a specific reaction. What reaction it is and who needs to fear giving anything away is up for guessing.

@Twinkie

Why do you think he was killed? Any ideas on who did it? Anything weird happen to you last night? You didn't give us your thoughts on packies yesterday - care to do it now?

Xardob post

:lol:

Phonemelter said:
@Twinkie

Why do you think he was killed? Any ideas on who did it? Anything weird happen to you last night? You didn't give us your thoughts on packies yesterday - care to do it now?

Xardob post

:lol:
Why do I think he was nailed? -- he was a good contributor and wasn't receiving much heat, people seemed to think he was innocent, I myself found his ideas pretty blue. That seems like a good reason for the Wolves to want to nail him -- take out someone (who is innocent) that everyone thinks is innocent. If they took out someone like me, Llandy, or Whoopin, they wouldn't be doing themselves as big of a favor, because in that case they're taking out people who are already possible day lynch targets. By taking out Sootshade they get the most from their vote.

Any ideas as to who did it? -- As much as can gather is that I'm leaning towards Xardob or Wolf, can't say who really. As you can see in my LoS, I didn't like Xardob's Knife campaign, and for a good portion of the game he made himself scarce. Wolf I've been leaning towards being a wolf since very early on for his weak wagon on Llandy, and the fact that he went scarce for quite a while too. Since those are the only two I strongly suspect in that room, plus the fact that I haven't heard anything new from you, leaves me still rather in the dark.

Nothing weird last night, would have mentioned that if anything had happened.

Packies -- yes I did. But if you want more, I'll try and do so. So we know Moose is a wolf, and now we've got Soot dead, Seff infected, and Snoop cured. Let's say that Wolves can only nail in there room (which is what I suspect) that narrows down possible allies for that room to: Xardob, Velup, and Wolf.

This is what's currently really grinding me as suspicious -- Wolf + Locke, as I've said, I'm convinced Locke's a wolf, and the fact that he/she found Wolf's earlier argument against Llandy compelling, and his "fishing" to be useful, I'm thinking we might have a part team there. In all honesty though, for me to get a good read on a puppet team with Moose!, Locke, and Wolf I'd need to go back and look at Locke+Wolf+Moose! interaction with eachother. But correct me if I'm wrong -- hasn't Moose been ignored by Locke?

I know I've made a case against Locke before, but @Locke in your LoS you have Moose! down as blue, yet leave no reason as to why you have him as such, could you possibly elaborate for me? Actually, could you post a small blurb on why you feel certain ways about everyone, because just throwing up an LoS without elaborating on why everyone is the way they are kinda leaves us in the dark.

~Twinkle, who hath done his deed and is off to bed

It's been a long day, so cut me some slack on the many typos and ****, and for the record, I wrote "puppet" instead of wolf because puppets are the bad guys in CoN; basically equivalent to a werewolf. So I called 'em a puppet out of habit.

~Twinkle, now off to dream land

I don't remember you talking about packies - you just said "thinking about packies is good" but never elaborated on how your suspects (Locke with Whoopin and Moss, judging by your LoS) are linked together.

Also, why are you still assuming that wolf kills are only limited to the room a player is in? Wouldn't it make sense for wolves to push that idea in order to put suspicion onto the "wrong" players?

Stupid Xardob being instrumental in getting the wagon rolling on Moose (2nd vote with no real indication that it's going to work) :/

That's quite an innocent thing to do.

Lynch:Eternal  Whoopin/The Wolf as seconds
Watch: Xardob

Still on page 67...

oh wait, I read up. Currently on page 103. :3

Good going on the lynch, pardon I couldn't be there.

Room: Doctor

Figure it won't hurt,  and it certainly didn't seem to kill Snoopy.

LL: I'm thinking Eternal is suspicious because of his lurky tendencies, combined with some VERY selective replying? Or do you have more?

Reverend L. Lamb said:
Stupid Xardob being instrumental in getting the wagon rolling on Moose (2nd vote with no real indication that it's going to work) :/

That's quite an innocent thing to do.
Instrumental? He just rode the wagon. Didn't have much, if any, effect. And that's only an innocent thing to do if we're dealing with a single pack, which I don't think is a safe assumption - I'd be very surprised if we didn't have at least a lone villain, if not multiple packs.

I wouldn't consider voting with not a single accompanying word to be taking a stand.

It means he's probably not Moose's packmate, nothing more.

First of all, I would like to say:

Velpulus said:
One can with increasing confidence tell that we're not going to lynch a wolf tonight.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shatari said:
Just to let you guys know, I'm probably going to be staying in instead of being replaced since Adaham doesn't want to swap people out unless he has to, but I'm going to be busy for most of the week finishing up the aftermath of the funeral and catching up on all my farm work. (My Dad is in a deep funk over his father's death, so I'm trying to take some of the burden off of him as well.)

Same for me. Different circumstances/period of busyness though.

Phonemelter said:
At any rate, did anyone have anything weird happen to them last night?

Adaham PM'd me and promised me additional presents if I reconsidered leaving the game. Other than that, no.

AWdeV said:
Spreadability plague; confirmed (don't know how though).

Seriously, it's in the narration :neutral: Am I the only one who reads that stuff? Rats were seen in the tavern, ergo plague is spread by rats.

AWdeV said:
We've only had one death, which is interesting. And seemingly a special innocent at that.

It is indeed interesting. What do you think that says about our situation?

Lynch Vote: The Wolf

Watch Vote: ejnomad

Room: The Stable

I'll try to contribute something more substantial tonight. No promises though.

The comment about one death was in the narration as well - he called it a night of missed chances or failed attempts or something like that. (on phone, can't look it up)

Adaham said:
Inquisitor said:
You are the Inquisitor. Fighting against heresy, there's little that can stop you to get the info you need. You can figure out the role of somebody else by means of torture. You have a 50% chance of success., but if you are thorough, that increases to a 100 % chance of success at a 50 % risk of death.

Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom