[Werewolf] Werewolf: Black Death - Daybreak Day 6 - Crypto-flagellants win!

Should I close the day with the votes that we had at the deadline (10PM), or leave it open for a few

• Be strict, rules are rules, they had their chance. Close it.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Leave it open until midnight (two hours extra)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Leave it open until next morning when you wake up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it open and close it as soon as a majority is reached.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry village, While I nailed the bad guys I couldn't stay active enough to lynch them. My hats off to Lep though. He had me fooled but it really did help having a third party we where both focused on lynching.

Nipple great job on your win.  :grin: Damn it all though when I pegged you for bull****ting scum.

Sorry for tapering off at the end, personal life got busy and I'll blame Adaham for making this game last too freaking long.

AWdeV said:
AWdeV was a very good killer.  :cool:

the posts about my knifiness in all the sub-threads were funny.
You should have given me that knife when I asked for it.

Adaham said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Ooh, which reminds me. Xardob Mk I, why did you lie about intending to move to another room on Night 2? You couldn't move 2 nights in a row, so what did you hope to accomplish?
Create chaos, obviously  :lol:

Also, obvious double-bluff...hoping they wouldn't go after him if they thought it would be a waste of their ability.
Adaham is right on both counts. I wanted to bluff that I could use my ability every night. The bluff was poorly executed, but I was hoping I'd get more help from everyone who targeted me during the night.

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Silly bluff that got him lynch-rushed :razz: Also, now I know why Wolf was asking Xardob if he stayed in his room the first night. The thought of all those people trying to do stuff to Xardob Mk I... :lol:
I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when I read Adaham's narration and saw the night full of disappointments part and the stuff about a lot of people emerging from the tavern with a hangover. My message to Adaham when I decided to sleep in the mill was basically this "I'm sleeping in the mill tonight, buy a drink for anyone who visits me tonight as a consolation prize".  :lol:

Phonemelter said:
I went back and counted how many messages I sent you... the total was 210. I'm sorry. :lol:
:shock: And I thought I spammed him with almost 70.

ejnomad said:
Sorry for tapering off at the end, personal life got busy and I'll blame Adaham for making this game last too freaking long.

Adaham didn't make the game too long, we were just so awesome at nailing wolves that we killed them all too quickly and the night-kill count dropped to zero :razz: Ironically, if we'd been less good at the game, it probably would have ended sooner.  :party:

Xardob said:
Phonemelter said:
I went back and counted how many messages I sent you... the total was 210. I'm sorry. :lol:
:shock: And I thought I spammed him with almost 70.

Wow, you both put my... uh... 3... to shame  :ohdear:

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
ejnomad said:

Adaham didn't make the game too long, we were just so awesome at nailing wolves that we killed them all too quickly and the night-kill count dropped to zero :razz: Ironically, if we'd been less good at the game, it probably would have ended sooner.  :party:

I agree to disagree with you Llandy what with that two or three week Day 1.  :razz:

Pft, if he'd ended it in the week or whatever before Xmas, all of you last-minute emergency shoppers couldn't have been around enough to contribute to a lynch. Also we would have missed those awesome 2 weeks of nothingness from Moose. Those were vital weeks, yanno.

Xardob said:
Twinkle said:
~Twinkle, who notes that Melter has not only managed to mess up Twinkle's name, but that he also changes the name of a certain game(and never leaves it with that same name of which he had bestowed upon it)
Melter is physically incapable of spelling a name right.
I see that...

Orj said:
There was no point to you not claiming, Twinkle, as by the last day you were the only person to have been in the room with every cure.
Touche. Supposing, that is, that everyone at the time was on board with the theory that the Doctor powers were limited to the room in which they were in.

~Twinkle, who can't think of a sig line....

Glad you joined us Twinkle! I had you pegged as the Doctor for the longest time but I was hopping nobody else figured that out. I wished you had let them all die though.  :lol:

ejnomad said:
Glad you joined us Twinkle! I had you pegged as the Doctor for the longest time but I was hopping nobody else figured that out. I wished you had let them all die though.  :lol:
I can't blame you. :wink: It was the thought that counts.

Phonemelter said:
Twinkle said:
Supposing, that is, that everyone at the time was on board with the theory that the Doctor powers were limited to the room in which they were in.

Duh, everything was room-based - anyone who argued differently was a silly person.  :razz:
I was saying that from the beginning, but YOU kept going on about how that's exactly what I wolf would have us to believe.  :razz:

Phonemelter said:
Hey, all I had to do was just be more competent than the least competent player  :wink:

Edit: By the way, Twinkie was the first to predict my role:

Twinkle said:
I could be the converter, Whoopin, Phone, or anyone really

:razz:
Well I must have a nac for that sort of thing. If you had all just listened to me!  :razz:

~Twinkle, who notes that rattling off everyone's name in the game is a good way to get at least one person's role pegged

Updated the first page with the remaining roles, except for Llandy's role, as I couldn't find that one anymore...but rest assured, she was indeed a vanilla townie...until she got converted, that is.  :shifty:

Other than that, I can only thank once more everybody. I think Twinkle was a great addition to the game and I'm glad to have followed the advice of either Ejno or Xardob to invite him, he's obviously a great addition to our TW player pool. Considering the game had so many variables, it was hard to predict how it was going to develop. But after the wolves started amassing suspicion on themselves real fast and the room infectors took breaks on the first two nights, I was afraid this was going to be lopsided towards the innocents in no time. Luckily, there were many other factors that helped keeping it in balance and suddenly day 5 saw a rather populated, but still very open-ended situation. Basically it was anybodies game on day 5, and that was more that I could have asked for, so I'm pretty happy with how it went, despite the obvious difficulties arising from the room system and slightly...indisposed...wolves  :facepalm:

Early on I was also a bit worried about the many replacements becoming a real problem, but luckily the endgame was more or less unaffected by this. Granted, the vote on the last day might have worked differently if Locke or The Wolf were more actively involved, but in the end I don't think lurkers ruined the game.

That all being said, I'm really glad this is all over, as I'm terribly busy at work and had little time to do the kind of proper hosting I'd usually pride myself of. Still, I have now another record under my belt, so I can pat myself on the shoulder and ponder over a glass of wine whether I should retire on top of the mountain, or try my luck again in another game. I still need to learn to adopt Xardob's new playing style, which looks like a lot of fun  :party:

Phonemelter said:
Twinkle said:
I was saying that from the beginning...

And you ended up on the winning team!  :party:
And I helped your side out pretty well, so I guess I deserve it. :

@Adagod(Must I still revere thee?)

I think Twinkle was a great addition to the game and I'm glad to have followed the advice of either Ejno or Xardob to invite him, he's obviously a great addition to our TW player pool.
Once again, I am very happy you invited me to tag along for the fun. Thanks for hosting! I had fun.

~Twinkle, ignoring the fact that he totally botched the Doctor role

Good game, guys. Sorry if I flubbed things up for the wolves, but I'm afraid the massive lurker population combined with real life woes really took me off my A-game (not that I've really had one). I think my biggest mistake was in saying anything, since when there's only a few people actually playing it becomes really easy to pick out the wolf. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom