Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Alehei

Recruit
Summary: When riding in the enemy's territory on compaign map (when you see a lot of enemies around), bonus on Scounting experience is defenetely working. But this bonus is too big or meaningless. You can get from 160 to 165 scouting lvls during one ride. At least this works when you are Battanian and your's scout has perk Forest Kin.
How to Reproduce: Ride in enemy rear on compaign map and track scouting exp.

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Situational and dependent on your green skill bar from cunning and scouting focus points. Do you think this is a bug or just overpowered?
It's really too big. I described how much. Do you think that taking from 160 to 165 for 3 minutes is OK? Exp ratio is 10.0, not 50.
I mean it seams like there is a bonus depending how mush enemies you see on map or something like that. So I think this bonus better to eliminate.
And I have no save file, but described how to reproduce.

You provide nothing to show this is a bug not even the attributes. You can't just say how to reproduce scouting xp because you won't see the same parties and hideouts.

You provide nothing to show this is a bug not even the attributes. You can't just say how to reproduce scouting xp because you won't see the same parties and hideouts.
I said what you need to check. The rest is not my problem.

Back
Top Bottom